Law Mantra in association with The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, NLUJAA, MNLU-Nagpur, MNLU-A, DCPCR-Govt of Delhi & ICJ-London organising one Day International Seminar on Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges, 12th January, 2019 at The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- Prof. (Dr.) J.S Patil, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
- Prof. (Dr.) Vijender Kumar, Vice-Chancellor, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
- Prof. (Dr.) S. Surya Prakash, Vice-Chancellor, Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad.
About Law Mantra
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. “Law Mantra” is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. “Law Mantra” an association of alumni of all National Law Universities. enable the people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian women and children and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling women and children to realize their full potential.
The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
The Indian Law Institute is a deemed university and socio-legal research institute, founded in 1956. Established in New Delhi, primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research, education and training.
About National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) has been established by the Government of Assam by way of enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009). The word ‘School’ was replaced by the word ‘University’ by amending the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2011. The Hon’ble Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court is the Chancellor of the University. NLUJAA promotes and makes available modern legal education and research facilities to students and scholars drawn from across the country, Including the North East, coming from different socio-economic, ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds.
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur is a National Law University located at Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. It is the 19th National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014.
About Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad has been established by the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014 (Mah. Act No. VI of 2014), of Maharashtra State Legislature and the university has been successful in instilling a sense of broad perspective along with scholastic and reflexive capabilities, bearing in mind larger national and humanitarian goals in its students. The university intends to invoke discussions and ventilation of thought-provoking ideas on varied legal issues from the faculty, jurists, scholars and students in India and abroad.
About Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Govt of Delhi
The Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) has been constituted under the Commission for Protection of Child Rights (CPCR) Act, 2005 vide a notification issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi on 7 July, 2008.
Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges
The main objectives of the issue will be:
- Promotion of international, comparative and global research, advocacy, law reform and policy initiatives on women and child rights;
- Opening up a global discussion on ‘children, development and governance’ from a child rights perspective;
- Research, advocacy, education and policy engagement on women and child right;
- To bring together researchers, practitioners, and policymakers to discuss problems, disseminate learning, and share international lessons – learned, existing policy research, and studies on various social protection schemes which, in particular, impact women and children.
The present seminar is aiming at highlighting different issues underlining women and children. We welcome different stakeholders, activists, academicians, researchers, lawyers, medical professionals and bureaucrats. This seminar is a noble initiation of Law Mantra in association with The Indian Law Institute, NLUJAA, MNLU-Nagpur, MNLU-A, DCPCR-Govt of Delhi & ICJ-London. We are considering this seminar as a platform to initiate a RIGHT discourse, expecting thought provoking, multidisciplinary, quality research papers.
Procedure for Registration: ?
The following information, in the given format, should be send along with Scan copy Registration form:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation/Institution Details
- Address and Email ID
|REGISTRATION FEE FOR ATTENDING THE SEMINAR|
|Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others||Rs 1500/-|
|Registration||7th January, 2019|
|Seminar Date||12th January, 2019|
Venue: The Plenary Hall, The Indian Law Institute, Opposite Supreme Court of India.
Timing: 09: 00 A.M to 05:30 P.M
Who Should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Disability Rights Activist, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
Rules for the Presentation:
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate, conference kit, lunch and tea.
Note: The authors and Co-authors both have register separately
The registration fee includes conference kit, lunch, High Tea, entry to all Technical session, and Certificates.
Registration: Submit your registration from firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line ‘Registration for Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges’.
Coordination & Organizing Committee:
- Prof. (Dr.) Naresh Kumar Vats, HOD- Professor of Law, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
- Prof. (Dr.) KondaiahJonnalagadda, Professor of Law, Maharashtra National Law University,Aurangabad.
- Ms. MonmiGohain, Assistant Professor of Law, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
- Mr. Aditya Mishra, Managing Trustee, Law Mantra.
- Ms. Akansha Jain, Joint Secretary, Law Mantra.
For any queries, feel free to drop email to email@example.com or call on +91-9310053923, +91-9667822453.
For more details, click HERE
Venue: Indian Law Institute, BhagwanDass Road, New Delhi.