ILS Law College, Pune presents the competition exclusively for LLM Students.
The competition is designed at the National Level, with the entire three-step process, i.e. registration, case alternatives choice and submission being online, over email.
This is an individual competition and co-authorship is not admitted. The competition is shall be hosted online.
- Kindly register yourself individually by sending a mail with Full Name, College Name and Roll Number to email@example.com
In case, of any techincal or otherwise problem, you may also register by sending, Full Name and Roll Number, through SMS or WhatsApp message to Saranya Mishra at (+91) 7506228224.
(Please refrain from calling at first instance, since as organisers your call is valuable and we would not like to miss it)
- The last date of registration is 24thJanuary 2019. There is no registration fee.
- Case Alternative Choice:
- The cases shall be disclosed only to the registered participants via email.
- For the purpose of the Competition any of the alternative would have to be chosen by the participant and conveyed to the organiser via email.
- The cases are primarily based on the theme of General Public Law.
- Short Case Analysis of the chosen case has to be submitted by 3rd February 2019 23:59 hrs.
- Word Limit for the Submission is 500-600 words.
Evaluation break up is as follows:
|1. Comprehension of the underlying essence of the case||20|
|2. Research undertaken (in terms of the precedents found) and cited in the write-up||30|
|3. Writing skills, i.e.
b. Logical sequencing
c. Language and Grammar
d. Amalgamation of ideas
|10 for each sub head=50|
Prizes for the competition are sponsored by SCC Online/Eastern Book Company.
|Student Coordinator:Saranya Mishra
|Faculty Coordinator:Ms. Sampada Kangane
Mr. Rohit Bokil