ILS CENTRE FOR ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION (ILSCA) Announces “ILSCA ARBITRATION WEEK” from 15th to 18th February 2019
ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA)
To give effect to the aim of becoming an ADR friendly jurisdiction, the ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA), Pune was established on 3rd December 2016 by the Governing Council of the Indian Law Society (ILS). This Centre is established with the sole purpose of providing facilities for resolving disputes through various Alternate Dispute Resolution Methods. The management of ILS envisaged that, Indian Law Society as an institution, acclaimed for imparting quality legal education, also owes a commitment to the society at large and thought it to fit to establish the Centre to facilitate ADR mechanisms for quick dispute resolution.
ILSCA is a first-of-its-kind ADR institution in India, attached to an educational establishment, ILS Law College. ILSCA is a neutral, independent, and non-political and non-profit organization, which is established by the Indian Law Society to facilitate the impartial administration of ADR proceedings. Indian Law Society undertook construction of a designated building, in its huge campus, for the specific purpose of conducting arbitrations and mediations. This Centre is near completion and has all the facilities to support Ad-hoc Arbitration, Institutional Arbitration, Mediation, and also proposes to have a state-of-the-art infrastructure.
The ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA), proposes to organize a series of events with a view to educate and indoctrinate the student fraternity, the professionals, the law faculty with the ethos of Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods.
Arbitration Week – 2019
Indian Law Society’s Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA) is privileged to announce holding of a four day event – Arbitration Week -2019, from 15th February to 18th February 2019, comprising of intense discussions and deliberations on Arbitration through various events spread over these four days. Each days’ event is designed in its unique way to deal with the subject of Arbitration in depth, be it in the form of a conference involving industry leaders or through an award writing competition. It involves an array of events aimed towards promoting and inculcating awareness of the need and advantages of arbitration amongst the students.
The four-day event will be conducted in the following manner;
Day 1- Friday – 15th February- 2019
Students who have submitted their abstracts are shortlisted and will be invited to ILS Law College to present their full length papers before the assessors on the 15th February 2019 for a final selection. The selected paper presenters will have the privilege to present their paper in the full day Conference scheduled to be held on the 16th February.
Day 2- Saturday -16th February- 2019
National Conference on Various aspects of Arbitration
Time: 10.a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (with one lunch break and one tea break)
The conference will be in the form of panel discussions on different topics related to Arbitration. There will be five sessions on five different topics. The discussion in each panel will be delimited to the topic of that session each session will witness participation of three eminent professionals who are experts in the field of Arbitration. The panel will also include – a student presenter. and the five topics of the Conference are specified below:
- Institutional Arbitration: Recent Developments, Issues & Trends and Comparative Prospects with Other Jurisdictions.
- Investment Treaty Arbitration: Trade-off between State Interest and Investor Interest.
- Arbitration in the Construction Industry: Recent Developments, Issues, Trends and Comparative Prospects with other Jurisdictions.
- Med-Arb: Vision V. Reality in India: Comparative Prospects with Other Jurisdictions
- Maritime Arbitration: Issues, Trends and Comparative Prospects across Various Jurisdictions.
Confirmed Panellists for the Conference;
- AJAY THOMAS, Vice Chairperson, ICC India Arbitration Group
- PRABASH RANJAN, Assistant Professor, South Asian University, New Delhi.
- SHREYAS JAYASIMHA, Advocate and Founder, AARNA Law
- RAJ PANCHMATIA, Partner, Khaitan and Co.
- AMITAVA MAJUMDAR, Partner, Bose &Mitra& Co,
- INBAVIJAYAN VEERARAGHAVAN, International Arbitrator, FCIArb (UK)
- PROMOD NAIR, Founding Partner, ARISTA Law Chambers
- RISHAB GUPTA, Counsel, ShardulAmarchandMangaldas
- GRACIOUS TIMOTHY, JAMS Scholar, LL.M. International Commercial Arbitration
Day 3- Sunday -17th February, 2019
Arbitration Training Program
Time: 10.a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (with one lunch break and one tea break)
The Arbitration Training Program on the third day is a full day basic training designed to provide an understanding to the participants with the proceedings, practice and procedures applicable to an arbitration. The training will also shed light on drafting an arbitration clause and arbitral award. The participants who are enrolling to the Training program also get a chance to participate in the award writing competition to be held the next day i.e. on 18thFebruary, post the mock arbitration session.
However, the participants who wish to participate in the Award Writing Competition must compulsorily attend this Training Program. This training is a prelude to the arbitration award writing competition.
- Ratan Singh
- Manoj Kumar
The training will cover the following topic areas;
(i) Writing of arbitration clause
(ii) Drafting of pleadings which includes:
- Submissions and drafting of Submissions
- Reply and general format of Replies
- Evidence affidavit before an arbitrator i.e. Affidavit in lieu of Evidence
- Cross and Chief questions and their format
- Expert testimony and Arbitration
- Interim award related pleadings
(iii) Specific instructions regarding drafting of an arbitral award.
Day 4- Monday -18th February –
Mock Arbitration and Arbitral Award
Time: 10.a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (with one lunch break and one tea break)
The Mock Arbitration will be a practical simulation of a domestic arbitration problem.
The first half of 18th of February (between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p,m,) will witness the mock arbitration session based on the subject area of construction arbitration, which will be conducted by two senior lawyers from Pune who are deeply into domestic arbitration. The arguments will be presented by the counsels before an proficient arbitrator. This mock arbitration will be the basis for writing an arbitral award. Based on this mock the participants will draft their award. The competitors will have the opportunity of hearing the arguments by the Lawyers and interventions of the Arbitrator.
Arbitrator for the mock Arbitration:
Justice Mr. S.R. Sathe, former Judge of the Bombay High Court. Appointed and included as Arbitrator on the panel of Arbitrators by the Bombay High Court
Counsels for the mock Arbitration:
- P. Narayan, Advocate –alumni of ILS- an eminent lawyer – has to his credit four decades of civil and Criminal Practice. He is into conducting high stake domestic Arbitrations since the last 15 years.
- SrikantKanetkar, Advocate – alumni of ILS – a renowned civil practitioner – has more than 4 decades of practice at trial court as well in High court of Mumbai. He is into conducting high profile domestic arbitrations since last few years.
Arbitral Award Writing
Based on the training provided on the previous day (17th February) and the practical simulation conducted in the mock arbitration session on the first half of 18th February, the student participants will have to write an arbitral award.
A problem related to Construction Industry for the competition is under preparation. The registered competitors will witness the actual proceedings in the mock arbitration and take down notes and points.
Post Lunch the competitors will be free for writing the award – based on the arguments posited in the morning by the counsels. Time provided for writing the award will be three hours. The written awards will be collected at the end of the scheduled time. For the benefit of the competitors we will be providing a rule book to guide you through the competition.
The rule book will be released shortly on ILS website – ilslaw.edu
The result of the competition will be subsequently declared in the following days through e-mail to all participants.
The schedule of fees for all the above mentioned events are as under:
- Only for the Conference: 16thFebruary 2019 = Rs. 2500/- (inclusive of GST) : Different Link for Payment
- Only for the Training + Mock Arbitration + Competition: 17thFebruary 2019 and 18th February 2019 = Rs.3500/- (inclusive of GST) : Different Link for Payment
- For all the three events together: – 16th, 17th and 18th February 2019 = Rs.5500/- (inclusive of GST)
- The payment link will be available on http://ilslaw.edu/
- The payment mode is provided in three different links
- The link will be open with effect from – 24thJanuary 2019.
Details will be posted form time to time at: ilslaw.edu
For more details Email: email@example.com
Faculty In-charge: Ms. Sathya Narayan, Director, ILSCA
Ms. AnwitaDinkar, Research Associate, ILSCA
Ms. Manjusha Gurjar Contact no: 020 25676866/25652072
- UrvashiGattani +91 9119412925
- MayurAvhad +91 9420157606
ILS Law College is organizing Ten Days Orientation Programme for Judicial Magistrate First Class Examination in association with Board of Students Development, Savitribai Phule Pune University from 2nd February, 2019 to 15th February, 2019. The programme is aimed at grooming the students for judicial career.
The students will get an insight into important law subjects which will help students to prepare themselves for JMFC Examinations.
Topic Covered in the Programme: The programme will cover following topics:
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act
- Sale of Goods Act & Indian Partnership Act
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Civil Procedure Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- SC and ST Atrocities Act & Civil Rights Act
- Judgment Writing and Essay Writing
Eligibility for admission to the programme: Any law student or lawyer aspiring to take up career in judiciary.
Venue: Laxmi Building, ILS Law College, Pune
Time: 1 pm to 4 pm (Tentative)
Detailed schedule will be put up shortly.
For ILS Students: Rs. 300/- + GST Rs. 54 = Rs. 354/-
For others: Rs. 500 + GST Rs. 90 = Rs. 590/-
Mode of Payment: Online Mode
For further details:
Dr. Kamalakar Waghmare: 9226336695
Ms. Varsha Khandagale: 9689816875
Ms Anagha Limbale: 8668609870
Date : 15 February 2019
Time : 10:45 AM to 5:00 PM
The ILS IPR Cell is organizing One Day National Seminar on: “Unveiling Ventures of Intellectual Property Law”. This Seminar is being organized to introduce participants to the practical aspects of Intellectual Property Law. Intellectual Property Law (IP) refers to creations of the intellect for which a monopoly is assigned to designated owner by law. Intellectual property rights (IPRs) are the protections granted to the creators of IP. Intellectual Property law has evolved for centuries and by late 20th century, it became common place in majority of the world.
Topics to be covered:-
- Non-Conventional IPRs in India
- Changing Dimensions of Patent Regime in India”
- IPR and Biodiversity in India
- Interface of IPR and Competition Law
List of Speakers:-
- Dr.Feroz Ali Khader, MHRD IPR Chair, IIT Madras
- Ms. SunitaSridharan CEO, SKS Law Associates
- Dr. Arul George Scaria Faculty, NLU Delhi
- Rahul Ajatshatru Founder and Principal Attorney, AJATSHATRU Chambers
Who Can Participate?
- Law students from all courses.
- Legal practitioners
- Professionals from law firms
- IP Professionals
- Corporate counsels
- Medical professionals and practitioners
- Public health activists
- Actors, dramatists and cultural performers
- Professional comedians
- Enthusiasts of the laws of Constitution, Taxation, IPR and Competition
Participation shall be in the form of attendance and interaction in sessions.
Registration Procedure and Fee Schedule :
|Students (ILS)||Rs. 400/- inclusive of GST|
|Students ( Non-ILS)||Rs. 700/- inclusive of GST|
|Professionals||Rs. 1000/- inclusive of GST|
Fee is inclusive of the reading material, lunch and Certificate of participation (only for outside ILS) for the participants
All payments shall be made online through the link
Last Date of Registration: 10th February 2019.
CONTACT DETAILS :
(1) FACULTY CONVENERS : Dr. SUVARNA S NILAKH
(2) STUDENT CONVENERS
(a) CHAITANYA REDDY +91-8143593098
(b) PRANITA SABOO +91-9404509717
(c) SHREYA KUNWAR +91- 8777295355
(d) SURABHI SMITA +91- 7021409156
About The Course:
The ILS Law College is organizing a 7 session’s certificate programme on ‘Criminal Law: Practice and Procedure’. This program aims at sensitizing the law students and budding lawyers in the technique of learning and understanding the Criminal Procedure law and the practice of it in the courts as well as the role of the investigating agencies such as CID, CBI etc.
The course commences from Tuesday, 29th January till 3rd February 2019.
Judges from the High Court and District courts of Maharashtra, Renowned practicing lawyers from Pune, Mumbai and Delhi.
Click Here for Schedule
Venue: Laxmi Building, ILS Law College, Pune
Registration Open: From 9th January to 29th January 2019
Registration Fees: Rs.4237.29 +Rs.762.71/- = Rs. 5,000/- (Five Thousand only) + Reading Material
(Attendance is compulsory for all the sessions; otherwise certificates shall not be awarded.)
Payment Mode: Online Only
Payment can be done online through Direct SBI, Net banking and Credit card.
Contact Details – Ms. Deepali Manjarekar – firstname.lastname@example.org
Worried about somebody copying your meme? Worried about somebody stealing your design? Wondering how Banaras Saree is being sold at Mumbai? Worried about somebody else using your name to sell goods? Don’t know what to do? Explore the domain of IPR and what legal repercussions entail such acts of copying and mal intended acts.
Objectives of the Course – The course aims to provide the following:
- Basic knowledge on the various branches of Intellectual Property Law
- Holistic understanding of the legalities of Intellectual Property Rights
- Discuss contemporary issues in Intellectual Property Laws
- Understanding intricacies involved in drafting filings for Intellectual Property registration
- Analyzing development of Intellectual Property
Topics which will be covered –
- Basics of Intellectual Property Law
- Transacting and Contracting IP
- Filing and Prosecution (Patents and Trademarks)
- Media, Sports and IPR
- IP and Technology Law
- IPR and Public Policy
- Competition law and Intellectual Property law
- IP – Infringement and Passing Off (Litigation)
- Interface of IPR and Taxation Law
Contemporary Issues in IPR
Teaching Methodology –
- Interactive lectures will be conducted by eminent academicians, practicing lawyers and IP professionals.
- One day National Conference/Seminar on IPR*.
Assessment – Assessment will consist of:
- An MCQ test
- Research paper/article
Eligibility for Participation –
- Students from any discipline.
- Professionals from all disciplines.
Dates for Course: 29 th January 2019 to 14 th February 2019
Timing of lectures: 5 PM to 8 PM (Weekdays)
12 Noon to 5 PM ** (Weekends)
Number of Seats: 100
Registration and Mode of Payment: Online only
Registration Fees: Rs. 8000/- (Inclusive of GST)
This registration fees for certificate course includes participation in National Conference/Seminar on IPR.
Last Date of Registration: 26 th January 2019.
(A) Faculty coordinator: Dr. Suvarna S Nilakh, Email ID: email@example.com
(B) Student coordinators:
- Chaitanya Reddy (8143593098) Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pranita Saboo (9404509717)
- Shreya Kunwar (8777295355)
(C) Link for registration:-
Requirements – Participants are expected to read the provided reading material for every session before hand and actively participate in the discussions. Certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
*Details of Conference will be out soon on college website.
**Timings are subject to change
***Attendance for all sessions is mandatory.
The Centre for Public Law at ILS Law College, Pune is pleased to announce the 6th ILS National Alternate Judgment Writing Competition, 2018-19. The competition aims to inculcate the qualities of critical thinking and analysis. It will be held in two rounds comprising of written submissions and oral presentations. We cordially invite students pursuing 5 year and 3 year Law Courses and LL.M. Course to participate in this competition.
Last Date for Provisional Registration: 10th January 2019
Date for submitting Written Submissions:
- Soft Copy: 20th January 2019
- Hard Copy: 25th January 2019
Result of Assessment of Written Submissions: 4th February 2019
Oral Presentation: 25th February, 2019 at ILS Law College, Pune.
For Provisional Registration, click HERE
- First Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 8,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
Click Here for the Case-note.
Click Here for the Copy of the Judgment
Click Here for the Copy of the Rule Book.
Click Here for the Application form which is to be sent along with the written submission.
ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is organizing a two day workshop on “ADR Methods with Focus on Commercial Arbitration and Mediation”.
This Workshop will provide participants with core arbitration, mediation and negotiation skills and hands-on experience through a variety of simulations and practical role play sessions.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Use of Arbitration-Mediation(Med-Arb) as an appropriate ADR tool in Indian and foreign jurisdictions.
- Setting and executing Arbitration and Mediation clauses in commercial contracts.
- Recent updates on mandatory Commercial Mediation in India and its impact on the courts of Law.
- Pre-Litigation Mediation and court-referred Mediation in India and abroad.
- Scope and practice of Investor-State Arbitration in India and Abroad.
- All the Law students studying in either 3 or 5 year Law course in India are eligible to attend this workshop.
- Recent Law Graduates, Professionals, and Law Enthusiasts can also be a part of the coveted Workshop.
Location: ILS Law College, Pune.
The prospective participants can register by visiting the link given below:
Certificates shall be awarded to all the participants provided they are present for all the sessions conducted on both the days.
- For ILS Students: ?2500 plus GST(18%)
- For Non ILS Studens: ?3500 plus GST(18%)
- For Professionals and Recent Graduates: ?5000 plus GST(18%)
- Registration Starts from: 13th December, 2018
- Last Date to Register: 31st December , 2018
- Silvan Jasper; Ph: 9959597467; Email: email@example.com
- SahilLikhar; Ph: 9657094538; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sathya Narayan, Ms. AnwitaDinkar; Ph: 020 25676866
Official Email ID (for communications, queries and requests): email@example.com
For the schedule of the workshop, click HERE
The ILS Law College Cordially invites you back to your alma mater for the Alumni Meet 2018 to reunite and cherish all the joys and wonderful Memories spent together.
Date: 25th December, 2018, 9 AM to 2 PM
Please Register on ILS Alumni Official Portal log on to- alumni.ilslaw.edu
For more details, refer 2_final_sch_pdf
ILS Pune in association with ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA) announced a 48- hours “Mediation Training Program” to be held at ILS law College from 26 th November to 1 st December 2018. This is a maiden program conducted under
Mediation has become one of the premier methods of resolving disputes in the commercial and business world, apart from family disputes. Mediation is not only about conflict and resolution; it is about maintaining relationship and adding value. In effect, dispute is treated as an opportunity to bring about a change in the existing status of the disputing parties, to make it better than they had before the dispute! This is possible with the skills of an excellent mediator. The ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA) was established on 3rd December 2016 by the Indian Law Society (ILS). This Centre is established with the sole purpose of providing facilities for effective Alternative Dispute Resolution. ILSCA is a first-of-its-kind arbitral institution in India, attached to an educational establishment, Indian Law Society and therefore ILSCA seeks to conduct several training programs and study courses about the various methods of dispute resolution, for the benefit of students and professionals from different educational and professional backgrounds.
The ILSCA Mediation Training Program will provide the participants an opportunity to practice efficient and structured mediation. The program will be a 6-days training involving mediation theory, simulations, real life case studies, discussions and series of presentations.
Effective dispute resolution is a skill to prevent destructive conflict, enabling people to better resolve their disputes. Mediation has become a truly global profession, earning international recognition. While of utmost importance to lawyers and budding lawyers, Mediation is an art that can be learnt by all. Hence, ILSCA invites everyone with an inclination towards peaceful dispute resolution, to join this training program. ILSCA’s 48-hour Mediation Training program focuses on fundamental and practical techniques of mediation to successfully resolve disputes. The training aims to offer necessary training to the participants to become a skilful negotiator and an effective mediator. This program is a practical training course. While covering theory to give you a framework and the intellectual understanding of negotiation and mediation, this program is about learning. Our focus is on your doing, practicing and experimenting with negotiating and mediating. In this program you will learn how to be a complete
mediator. This program will give you an experience with all of the different styles and approaches that a complete mediators should call upon. Participants of this program will learn how well-equipped a mediator thinks and also learn as how to be the most effective in negotiating disputes. Through this training one will also learn how to negotiate better settlements. Because negotiation is the core component of the mediation process, this program emphasizes negotiation skills, strategies and techniques that you can use. Negotiation is a continuum from a very competitive to a very collaborative. To be a complete negotiator, one must become familiar and practice with all approaches to negotiation. Beyond negotiation, this course will emphasize the communication skills that are
critical in mediating and settling cases. You will also learn how to get people to the table, how to create an environment of agreement once they get there, and how to close the deal and bring about a lasting settlement agreement. The Mediation Training Program at ILSCA offers the opportunity to learn what is necessary to become an effective negotiator and a skilled mediator. Experienced and highly knowledgeable trainers introduce you to the theory and concepts that form the basis of negotiation and mediation practice. The program provide participants with the opportunity to practice this structured dispute resolution process through a series of interactive presentations, role play simulations, real life case studies and discussion groups.
Upon successful completion, ILSCA will issue a certificate in "Skills of Mediation” to all successful participants. The certificate can be used by the participants- students, professionals and others – as a means to enhance their profession. As a Certified Mediator, it can also act as career changers for the professionals as well as non- professionals to enter the field of dispute resolution as a Mediator. As per ILSCA Mediator Empanelment System, a candidate having successfully completed Mediation Training Program, conducted by ILSCA will be eligible for empanelment as ILSCA Mediator.
Find the time to take this program – This training will change your Approach to dispute resolution forever. The program will be conducted by experienced and highly trained mediators including;
- Mr. Ajay Mehta (Master Trainer)- Trained as a Mediator in the year 2006 and as a Mediation-Trainer in the year 2008, by MCPC, Supreme Court of India, Mr. Ajay Mehta is empaneled as a Mediator with the Main Mediation Centre, Bombay High Court. As a mediation-trainer he has travelled all over the country, imparted 40-hours mediation-trainings to around 1500 Judges besides judges’ wives, social workers, advocates, bureaucrats, law-students and has also conducted awareness programs for around 5000 people all over the country.
- Ms. Tanu Mehta – With a master’s degree in Conflict Resolution and Mediation from Tel Aviv University, Israel, Ms. Tanu Mehta is practicing as Mediator and Conciliator, with case referrals by Courts, Private Organisations and Institutional sources. She is an empaneled mediator at High Court of Bombay, City and Civil Sessions Court of Bombay, IMC ADR Centre (Indian Merchant Chambers), Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolution (CADR) Mumbai, IICA-Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI and Association of Mediation Practitioners, Mumbai.
- Ms. Gandha Sahu- Trained and accredited by the Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation, Cochin in 2014, Ms. Gandha Sahu is presently the Vice-President of Council of Mediators and Arbitrators, Bombay. She is also the member of the Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation, Cochin and a member and trustee of the Goa Community Mediation Centre, Goa.
- Mr. Firdosh Karachiwala – A Mediation Master Trainer, Mr. Firdosh Karachiwala will visit us on the last day of the session for the assessment and valedictory function. He is an empanelled mediator at International Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ICADR) Delhi, Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA) Delhi, Bombay Incorporated Law Society – High Court Bombay, World Mediation Forum (WMF) (Steering Committee), Lawyers Engaged in Alternative Dispute Resolution (LEADER) Australia. Mr. Karachiwala has also co-authored Book on “Mediation in India – A Toolkit” published by USEFI.
Details of the program:
Date 26 th November – 1 st December 2018 (Six days)
Time 10 am to 6 pm (with two tea breaks and a lunch break on all the days)
Venue Conference Hall, ILS Law College, Pune
Students – 8,000/- (Including GST)
Faculty members – 15,000/- (Including GST)
Professionals – 20,000/- (Including GST)
Fee includes Training material, ILSCA Mediation Rules,
coffee/snacks for breaks and lunch for 5 days.)
Visit the website – ilslaw.edu
For on line Payment and for the application form
Last date of payment – 26 th November 2018
For further queries contact any of the following
1. Mrs. Sathya Narayan, Director ILSCA
2. Ms. Anwita Dinkar, Research Associate, ILSCA
Office Coordinator: –
3. Ms. Manjusha Gurjar
Tel. – 020 25676866 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vidhishilpakar : Certificate Program 2018-19 — What? How? And Why? Of Learning the Law
Individuals who ‘learn how to learn’ develop lifelong learning skills. Interdisciplinary approach inculcates the learning skills more effectively. It develops independent thinking process and built up confidence in student. Besides learning social sciences as a part of curriculum, building strong foundations of a legal career is important. The program aims at training the first year law students in the technique of learning and understanding law and legislation in light of Political Science, Social Sciences and Language.
After successfully completing this program, the student shall be able to –
1. Understand the method and technique of learning law in an interdisciplinary manner.
2. Comprehend the working of the legal system in light of the social, political and other perspectives.
3. Learn law in a pragmatic and systematic manner. Click Here for Schedule.
The Lectures in the program will be delivered by eminent academicians and senior lawyers.
Eligibility – Any Law Students
Dates – 24 Sept 2018 to 01 Oct 2018
Duration – 7 Days
Number of Seats – 60
Registration – by online payment through Register Now Link
(You Can pay by SBI Net Banking, Other Bank Net Banking, Credit Card, SBI Branch-Cash Deposit)
Registration fees – 3000/- (Inclusive of GST & Reading Material)
Requirements – Participants are expected to read the provided reading material for every session before hand and actively participate in the discussions. Attendance is Mandatory.
Certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
(A) Faculty co-ordinator: (1) Ms. Smita Sabne, (2) Rajalaxmi Joshi, (3) Swatee Yogessh
(B) Office Co-ordinator: Ms. Deepali Manjrekar – email@example.com, Phone No. – 9922969717
Convocation Ceremony for students passing out in the Academic Year 2016- 2017
Chief Guest: Mr. Madhav Godbole, (IAS Retd)
Sunday, 4th March 2018
Instructions for students:
· Students who have filled the convocation form must carry student’s copy of challan. Dress Code – Formals. The rank holders will get the degree certificate in the ceremony. The other students are requested to collect their certificate in the class rooms during 12.30 to 1.30 on 4th March 2018.
· Those who cannot collect their certificate on the convocation day can collect their certificates from college office till 14th March 2018 between 10 am to 1 pm.
· Degree certificates are to be received personally by the student only in the time prescribed.
· For any correction in degree certificate (e.g. Name, College Name, Class ) student has to contact Certificate Section , Savitribai Phule University of Pune within 3 months.
Venue: Laxmi Building
Registration and Tea: 10 to 11 am
Procession: ? 11 to 11.15 am
Convocation Ceremony: ? 11.15 am at Principal Pandit Auditorium (Hall No. 5)
Arrangements for Convocation Gown and Caps:
· Convocation Gowns and caps will be made available on the day of convocation on payment of Rs. 200.
· Convocation Gown and caps to be returned after the ceremony.
Distribution of Degrees for 3rd BA. LL.B. / BSL. LL.B Students: Students who have filled convocation form for obtaining degree certificate of Bachelor of Social Laws (3rd year BA LL.B. / BSL. LL.B.) should collect their degree certificate from College Office between 10 am to 1 pm.