[Submit Abstract by 15 March 2023]
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is organizing a One-Day National Seminar on Emerging Technological Trends in Cyber Law and Cyberspace Regulations on 8 April 2023.
About Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad which was established in the year 2014 is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune. The concept of ‘Symbiosis’ is the brainchild of Dr. S.B. Mujumdar [Chancellor Symbiosis International (Deemed University)] and is nurtured on the principles of the Vedic thought, “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam” which means ‘The World is One Family’. Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad was established inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in the education of Symbiosis International University, Pune.
The Centre for Specialisation in Cyber Law Studies (CSCLS) is an in-house centre established with the aim of educating, researching, and innovation the field of Cyber Law. CSCLS intends to educate and spread awareness in Society by conducting various events and capsule courses.
About the National Seminar
Cyberspace is an ever-expanding arena of innovation and rapid technological development. The emergence of technological trends in cyber law and cyber security has secured momentum in the forms of digital currencies, machine learning & AI, quantum computing, Internet of Things (IoT), Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR), metaverse, to name a few. These trends also bring their fair share of predicaments; from privacy breaches and regulatory concerns to state sponsored targeted attacks and many other related issues and challenges. This seminar aims to provide a platform to bring various stakeholders together to assess and discuss the current emerging technological trends in the field of cyber law and cyber security along with providing their unique insights through suggestions, predictions and recommendations arising out of these trends. The outcome of this Seminar, along with deliberation on the present issues, would also be to facilitate a healthy channel of discussion to bring about a positive change for the betterment of society.
Call for Papers
Well-researched original papers and case studies are invited from academics and scholars, researchers and students of multi-disciplinary.
Only one co-author is permitted. All papers shall be scrutinized through a blind review by the Editorial Board. All papers shall be subjected to the anti-plagiarism software ‘TURNITIN’. Selected papers will be published by the college.
The theme of the Seminar is: Emerging Technological Trends in Cyber Law and Cyberspace Regulations.
Papers can be submitted related to the main theme of the Seminar. Please also refer to the Official Brochure for Sub-Themes (indicative, not exhaustive).
No certificate shall be issued in absentia and there shall be no refund of the registration fee at any stage.
Mode of the Seminar
The National Seminar will be conducted offline at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Well researched and high-quality papers are invited from all sections of society for presentation at the Seminar.
- The submission shall be accepted based on a preliminary review of the abstract by the Editorial Team.
- The organizers reserve the right to accept or reject papers based on relevancy, adherence to the theme, creativity, contribution to existing literature and on the adherence to the following guidelines.
- The submission must conform to the Bluebook citation format (20th/21st Edition). It must be in Times New Roman, size 12 for body and 10 for footnotes. The titles must be in font size 16, and sub-titles in font size 14, both in bold. There must be a line spacing of 1.5 and 1 for footnotes.
- The abstract has a word limit of a maximum of 300 words.
- The name of the author(s) should not be indicated anywhere in the manuscript itself.
- The submission must include a declaration stating that the research work has not been submitted elsewhere for the award of any degree or for the purposes of publication. The signature of the author(s) on the declaration is mandatory.
- Any material borrowed from other sources must be duly acknowledged and cited. The author would be held responsible for any plagiarism, if any, detected in the manuscript.
The submission must conform to a 3000-4000-word limit, excluding footnotes.
Abstract Submission Link: https://forms.gle/VmedvjYgWbaRACN78
Once the Abstract is selected, participants will be sent a registration link via email.
- Students or Scholars: ₹1,000 for single author; ₹1,500 for co-author.
- Professionals or Academicians or Research Scholars and Teachers: ₹1,500 for single author; ₹2,000 for co-author.
Internal Participants: ₹500 for single author; ₹1,000 for co-author.
Certificate for actual participation and presentation shall be issued after completion of the Seminar, and shall be mailed to the participants.
- Abstract Submission: 15 March 2023
- Notification of Selection of Abstract: 17 March 2023
- Last Date for Payment of Registration Fee: 30 March 2023
- Submission of Completed Papers: 4 April 2023
Date of National Seminar: 8 April 2023
- Winner of the Best Paper Presentation Award – Rs. 2,500/- (SLSH) + Rs. 5,000/- (TEMPUS) + Trophy + An internship at the Tempus Law Office, Hyderabad.
Winner of the Best Paper Award – Rs. 2,500/- (SLSH) + Rs. 5,000/- (TEMPUS) + Trophy + An internship at the Tempus Law Office, Hyderabad.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Instagram ID: https://www.instagram.com/c.s.c.l.s/
Student Convenor, Gayathri Viswan K: +91 62828 48466
Student Co-Convener, Varsha Khowala: +91 98303 78852
Follow this link for the Official Brochure: