The National Conference Committee at School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore is honored to inform you that we will be hosting the XIII National Conference on 27th and 28th January 2023. The National Conference Committee is a faculty-guided, student-run committee that is entering its 13th glorious year and has been the host for 12 successful national conferences. Every year, the committee organizes various workshops and seminars along with its flagship event the National Conference. The National Conference event provides a platform to students, academicians and research scholars from well renowned universities in different parts of the country to provide their insights on the contemporary issues with regards to the main theme of the conference.
WHO IS IT FOR
The National Conference by School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) cordially invites research papers from law students, legal academicians, and legal practitioners. We also invite research papers from students, academicians and professionals from the field of engineering.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors and at least one author must attend the National Conference to present the paper.
- No Proxy presentations are allowed.
- The School of Law, CHRIST in keeping with its mandate of publishing original works only, adopts a stringent anti-plagiarism policy. Any paper containing any unattributed work is thus liable to be rejected.
August 27, 2022
Call for Papers
November 20, 2022
November 27, 2022
Communication of Acceptance of Abstract
December 31, 2022
Last date for Registration and Payment
January 5, 2023
Submission of Full Paper
January 27 and 28, 2023
The XIII National Conference shall be held at the Central Campus of CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore, Hosur Rd, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560029
[The Registration Fee is inclusive of food along with relevant conference related supplies and documents for both the days. Accommodation can be provided at an extra cost on a need basis to those participants whose abstracts are accepted and the registration fees have been paid*.]
1. For Students: ₹ 1200/- for single authorship and ₹ 1700/- for co-authorship
2. For Research Scholars, Academicians and Professionals: ₹ 2000/- for single authorship and ₹ 2500/- for co-authorship
1. E-Certificate to every participant who duly submits and presents the paper.
2. Publication of the selected articles under each sub-theme in the proposed E- book carrying allotted ISBN number: 978-93-5737-467-5.
3. One paper from each theme shall be awarded the Best Presenter and will receive a certificate along with a cash reward.
*Please note that it is necessary to pay the registration fees in order to avail the accommodation facility. Details of which shall be intimated post abstract selection and fee payment.
We therefore cordially invite all the students and faculty members of your esteemed institution to take part in the XIII National Conference on 27th and 28th January 2023.
For more details regarding the conference please refer to the brochure attached with the mail or click here.
or contact Core Committee Members:
Ms. Drithi Rajashekar (email@example.com) (+91- 9591131428)
Mr. Alan V. Avanesh (firstname.lastname@example.org) (+91- 9632682356)
Ms. Vidhathri Mysore
7 BA LLB B
Mr. Aarav Srejan Prasad
7 BBA LLB A
Dr. Gopi Ranganath
V Ms. Pavithra R
Dr. Jayadevan S Nair
Dean, School of Law
Dr. Sapna S
Head of Department, School of Law