Mr Anand Subramanian had been asked to pay a sum of Rs 2,04,87,575 (Rupees Two Crore Four Lakh Eighty-Seven Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy-Five Only) to the Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
In the event of non-payment of the dues, SEBI shall recover the money by one or more of the following modes:
- Attachment and sale of your movable property
- Attachment of your bank accounts
- Attachment and sale of your immovable property
- Arrest and detention in prison
- Appointing a receiver for the management of your movable and immovable properties
The above-said demand notice was issued in the matter of Governance Issues of the National Stock Exchange and the amount has to be paid in 15 days.
Securities Exchange Board of India
Certificate No. 4699 of 2022