Legal Aid Centre, at the Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organising its Second National Article Writing Competition 2022. In 2019, the centre successfully held its first competition; this year, the centre is taking steps with an aim of creating awareness regarding marital rape and the encompassing difficulties.In an effort to promote the enthusiasm of young students, to come up with fresh ideas and solutions to understand contemporary legal disputes, the broad theme of the competition is reserved to social issue of marital rape in India which surrounds our nation.
Student pursuing any undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline, from a recognised University/ College of India.
Marital Rape: An Unaddressed Stigma / वैवाहिक बलात्कार: एक अनसुना कलंक
- Constitutional Safeguards against marital rape / वैवाहिक बलात्कार के खिलाफ संवैधानिक सुरक्षा उपाय
- Status of safeguards for women in Indian society/ भारतीय समाज में महिलाओं के लिए सुरक्षा उपायों की स्थिति
- There is no registration fee to participate in the competition.
- Students can register themselves by filling the Google Form by clicking on the given link:
- The Article must be in either English or Hindi language and the submission shall be in PDF format only.
- Co-authorship is allowed however is subject to a maximum of two authors. Submission of the co-authored article is to be done once only by either of the authors.
- The word limit of the article should be 2000-2700 words, excluding footnotes.
- The submission should be original, unpublished, and not under review with any similar platform. The submissions can have 15% plagiarism.
- Main Body: Font- Times New Roman (English) or Devanagari (Hindi), Font Size- 12, Line Spacing- 1.5, and Alignment- Justified.
- Footnotes: Font- Time New Roman (English) or Devanagari (Hindi), Font Size- 10, Line Spacing- 1.5, and Alignment- Justified.
- Participants are required to fill the Google Form HERE with the subject title ‘Topic of Article_Submission’.
- The Top 3 articles will be published on Jus Corpus and a publication certificate will be provided to the authors.
- The Winner will get a criminal manual at their address.
- Internship Opportunity at Jus Corpus for Top 5 authors.
- E-certificates of participation will be awarded to all participants who submit a valid submission in accordance with the Submission Guidelines outlined above.
Link for the brochure : HERE
Last Date for Registration- 20th March, 2022 (11:59 PM)
Last Date for Submission- 30th March, 2022 (11:59 PM)
Saurabh Rathore: 8127722768
Ashutosh Verma: 6394628303