The EBC Learning — Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Upskill Diploma in Advanced Corporate Law is a course like no other. Taught by industry experts and professionals, it is a comprehensive and rigorous course on corporate law that gets you ahead covering theoretical, critical and practical training in corporate law.
You can enroll now for this 6 months course and book your seat before enrollment ends on 14th April 2022.
The course highlights:
- 6-Months Comprehensive Online Diploma Course
- 70+ Live Classes, 550 Video Lectures
- 18+ Modules Covered
- Efforts: 8-10 hours/week
- 25+ Teachers/Expert Panel
- Access to 100+ Case Law, 15 eBooks
- Co-Certified Diploma
- 100% Placement Assistance with our Internship & Placement Partners
The course covers the following topics:
- Company Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Assets Valuation under IBC
- Competition Economics
- Law of Partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Contract Drafting & More
|Last date to Enroll||14 April 2022|
|Course start date||15 April 2022|
|Course duration||6 Months|
|Course End date||31 October 2022|
|Assignment deadline||30 November 2022|
Classes will be held in the evening, about 2-3 per week
This is a comprehensive and rigorous instructor-led course on corporate law. The enrolled students will have to attend approximately 70+ live sessions in addition to several self-paced modules on corporate law.
The course covers the following broad areas of corporate law:
- Introduction to the Corporate Legal Method
- Evolution, Foundation and Essential Concepts of Corporate Law
- Choosing an Entity and Registration or Incorporation
- Raising Capital
- Debt Financing;
- Directors, Managers and Committees
- Conflicts in Corporate Form
- Accounts, Investigation and Fraud
- Insolvency and Winding Up
- Competition Law and Economic Concepts in Competition Law
- Mergers, Amalgamations & Acquisitions
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Study quasi-contracts and specific contracts — indemnity, pledge, bailment, agency and guarantee.
Learn the essential skills for drafting and vetting contracts.
Understand the legal concept of partnership relations, formation of a partnership, contents of a partnership agreement, onboarding of partners, rights, duties, and liabilities of partners.
This is an exclusive course on LLP, its structure and organization, formation, and management of the business.
Learn the importance and method of undertaking a due-diligence exercise through illustrative case studies.
This module deals with the origin of companies, essential features, types of companies, promotion and incorporation.
This module deals with shares, debentures, issues of securities and prospectus.
In this course, we learn about the board of directors and key managerial personnel
Learn about the structural and compliance requirements for meetings under the Companies Act. The course explains the meaning and definition of ‘meetings’ and the classification of meetings under the Companies Act.
The course covers the winding-up process for a company. In particular, the reasons for winding up, petitioners for winding up, summary procedure, liquidator, and dissolution.
This course on Insolvency Essentials covers the objectives and key terms under IBC. It is a hand-held guide covering initiation of corporate insolvency process, resolution process and liquidation process.
This course covers the key cases in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law.
Learn how to file an insolvency petition, whether as a financial creditor, operational creditor, or corporate applicant.
Learn how to conduct corporate valuations in an IBC scenario. The course covers several valuation approaches like Market Approach, Income Approach, Asset Approach, etc.
Learn about the different nuances of economics in relation to competition law.
By regulating corporate anti-competitive behavior, competition law aims to maintain market competition. In this course, we study the Competition Act, 2002.
Learn all about the different stages, documents, agreements and other practical aspects of transacting an M&A.
INTERNSHIP & PLACEMENT PARTNERS
- Acupro Consulting, Gurugram, Hyderabad
- Animesh Sinha & Partners, Delhi
- Arthavat Law Offices, Gurugram
- Finvox Analytics, New York, Singapore, Gurugram
- LinkLegal, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai
- Techlawlogi Consulting LLP, Bengaluru
- Seven Seas LLP, Delhi, Kolkata, Ranchi, Dehradun, European Union
- UKCA Partners, New Delhi
To Enroll Now, CLICK HERE