The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The University was accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2015.
RGNUL Law Review (RLR)
RGNUL Law Review (RLR) is a biannual refereed Journal (ISSN2231-4938).RLR is published by Eastern Book Company (EBC).
RLR invites research papers for Volume 1& 2, 2021
Guidelines for Submission
- Scheme and Style of publication and Guidelines for Contributors can be accessed here.
- Academicians and Research Scholars shall submit an undertaking that the submission is original research work and free of any plagiarism.
- The contributors can submit the papers by 30th November 2021. Papers and articles not adhering to the scheme and style prescribed for the journal, shall not be considered.
- Submissions must be mailed to email@example.com
- All communication/correspondence with regards to submission to RLR should be sent to the E-mail ID given above.
Visit RGNUL Law Review page here for more details.