For effective containment of the rapid spread of Covid-19, the State Government has issued an order dated 18.04.2021 and prohibited various activities from 19.04.2021 to 03.05.2021 including closure of work places, commercial establishments and markets.
In view of the above-stated order and considering the extreme grave situation, in supersession of all previous directions, the following directions are issued for the functioning of Rajasthan High Court at Jodhpur and Jaipur Bench from 19-04-2021 to 03-05-2021:
1. Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur and Jaipur Bench shall function only through video conferencing for urgent matters instituted in the year 2021 with the exception that any other matter may be taken up with the permission of Court.
2. Such a number of Division and Single Benches at Jodhpur and Jaipur Bench shall be constituted as directed by the Chief Justice for hearing of the urgent matters.
3. Morning court timings as per this office Notification No. 02/E.Y./2021 dated 01.03.2021 shall be observed for hearing of cases.
4. Filing of fresh urgent matters shall be made through E-filing on E-filing portal as per Notification dated 08.04.2020 available on the website of Rajasthan High court with the condition to submit the hard-copy file within 7 days of resuming regular functioning.
5. Filing may also be made through following dedicated email addresses and on WhatsApp numbers with the condition to submit hard-copy file within 7 days of resuming regular functioning.
6. Filing through email or WhatsApp shall be entertained only when scanned PDF copy of the application/petition/appeal is submitted. Leamed Advocates must ensure that filing is made only through one mode.
To read further directions, please click on the link below:
Rajasthan High Court
[Notification dt. 19-04-2021]