In view of the recent surge in the COVID-19 cases, NCDRC has taken the following decisions till further orders:
- Physical Hearing and Hybrid Hearing of cases to remain suspended.
- Cases listed for physical and hybrid hearings before NCDRC Benches from 12th April onwards, shall be taken up through video conferencing only.
- Registry shall continue listing cases in terms of the Notice issues on 02 June, 2020, 9th June, 2020 and 26th June, 2020.
- Filing/Dak shall be accepted and date stamped at entry gate of the Commission but same shall be processed after 4 days of filing.
- public hearing will remain suspended till further orders.
- some of the members of the Commission shall be allowed to work from home on rotational basis.
Nationa Commission Disputes Redressal Commission
[Notice dt. 10-04-2021]