The Law Culture is inviting applications for the position of editors for the blog.
The Law Culture is a student run portal, guided by a distinguished set of luminaries and conceived with the aim to encourage dialogue on enigmatic legal subjects and public policies in a comprehensible and lucid manner.
The blog’s aim lies in forwarding discourse on complex legal issues and widening the horizons of legal discussion by incorporating literature and deliberations over certain aspects of societal strata which are often ignored, and endeavours to highlight issues that are not just academically enriching but also hold practical importance in the legal realm and public welfare.
The Blog offers-
- Training in research and legal writing.
- Internship opportunities with the Advisory Board and other distinguished firms and dignitaries.
- Publication on their website and various other platforms.
- Opportunity to host or address ‘Off the Desk’ conferences.
- Must be a law student studying in any recognized institute in India or abroad.
- Must be well versed with the English language.
- Possess intermediary level of knowledge on MS Word and MS Excel.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply for the position by filling the form linked below on or before 10th February 2021- HERE
For more information, visit HERE
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org