Twelfth NLU Antitrust Law Moot Court Competition, 2021 is being held in association with Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas and knowledge partner SCC Online and Eastern Book Company, under the patronage of the Competition Commission of India.
Over the last eleven years, this competition has grown into one of the biggest moot court competitions in India owing to challenging problems and excellent judging. Likewise, it witnesses the participation of some of the best law colleges in the country. Every year around 40 institutions are invited who compete against each other in this Competition.
Participants shall get the opportunity to argue before expert practitioners and academicians, including judges from Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas and the Competition Commission of India.
6th– 14th March, 2021
Moot Proposition: Click HERE
Rules: Click HERE
Official Invitation: Click HERE
- Commencement of Registration and Release of the Proposition: January 16, 2021
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications to the Proposition: January 22, 2021
- Release of Clarifications to the Proposition :January 30, 2021
- Last Date of Registration for the Competition: February 01, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Electronic Copy of the Memorials: March 01, 2021
- Competition Dates: March 6-7, 2021 and March 13-14, 2021
Provisional registration, in case the team composition has not been determined, may be done by sending an e-mail confirming participation.
Kindly direct all correspondence related to the competition to email@example.com
- Winning Team: Rupees 45,000
- Runners Up Team: Rupees 30,000
- Best Memoranda: Rupees 8,000
- Best Student Advocate: Rupees 7,000
- Second Best Student Advocate: Rupees 5,000
- Best Student Advocate of the Finals: Rupees 5,000
For any queries, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any of the following persons:
- Kuldeep Lakwal: +91-9509481903, Convenor, Moot Court Committee
- Radhika Shukla: +91-9116862325, Co-Convenor, Moot Court Committee
- Divya Kumar: +91-9650928515, Co-Convener, Moot Court Committee
- Srishti Rai Chhabra: +91-8949487937, Advisor, Moot Court Committee
- Radhika Malpani: +91-8107362940, Advisor, Moot Court Committee
For further details, click HERE.