About The Faculty Of Law
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a pioneer legal institution of India, established in 1921. The Law Faculty was separated from main Campus and shifted to the new Campus having a self-contained unit to provide all infrastructural facilities.
About The Competition
The competition is open for all the students pan India.
Fee for the competition is 50 rupees single authorship and 75 rupees co-authorship.
Google pay/UPI /Bhim- 6307745060 (Attach the screenshot of the payment to the form).
Registration Form link- HERE
After registration join the WhatsApp group through the link provided in the form.
1. All the entries must be typewritten. No scanned or handwritten submission will be accepted.
2. The word limit of the article should strictly be between 1200-1500 words.
3. The article shall be written in English only.
4. Guidelines for the article are as follows:
* Font: Times New Roman
* Font Size: 14 for titles, 12 for the content and 10 for footnotes/citation.
* Alignment: Justified
* Citation Method: The Bluebook 20th Edition.
The topics for the event are-
Prizes will be given to winners and e-certificates to all participants.
For any queries contact-
Swagta Nath – 8009090857
Anubhav Kumar- 8318544346
Gyanendra Mani Tripathi- 9839505549