Lucknow University Moot Court Association is organizing Dr. Avatar Singh National Article Writing Competition on the occasion of Constitution Day (National Law Day), i.e., 26th November 2020.
Students pursuing any recognized course from any recognized college/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Dynamics of Freedom of Press vis-à-vis Indian Media.
- The Reservation Policy and Its Execution: What is at Stake for the Indian Youth?
- India will Become a 5 Trillion Economy by 2024: Myth or Reality.
- Is the Charlie Hebdo Cartoon Controversy Catalysing an Unprecedented Change in the Concept of Secularism?
- Any contemporary issue.
- The article has to be written in English.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 1.
- Participants shall mail the soft copy of the article along with the details and fee receipt of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The article shall be of 1500 words maximum.
- Participants shall mail their article the latest by 24th November 2020.
- Each submission must have its title based on the topic selected.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line-spacing: 1.5, Justified]
- Submission must contain footnotes, whenever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-spacing: 1, Justified]
- Participants shall cite authorities in their writing using footnotes following the 20th Edition of the Harvard Bluebook.
- Speaking footnotes are not allowed.
The entry fee is Rs 60/- (for both single-author & co- authorship).
MODE OF PAYMENT
The payment can be made through BHIM UPI/GOOGLE PAY/PAYTM/PHONE PAY.
The registration fee is to be paid to the following MOBILE NUMBER: 8181838340 (Name of the account holder: Nishant Veer Singh).
REGISTRATION LINK: HERE
The result of the competition will be declared on 26th November 2020 via online mode.
Winner: Rs. 1200 + Certificate of Appreciation.
Ist Runner-up: Rs. 600 + Certificate of Appreciation.
IInd Runner-up: Rs. 300 + Certificate of Appreciation. Participation certificates will be awarded to all the participants.
Swaraj Shukla: +919125598096 Maitreyee Mishra: +919754954200