The current coat pocket edition is updated with a supplement containing the Constitution (One Hundred and Fourth Amendment) Act, 2019 (21st January 2020). It also includes Constitution(One Hundred and Third Amendment) Act, 2019, the constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 2019, Declaration under Article 370(3) of the Constitution, the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019 [Act 34 of 2019]. Some of the important landmark decisions have also been given at relevant places.
- Foreword by Mr. K.K Venugopal, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
- Special Feature: Making of the Indian Constitution by Prof. Ranbir Singh, VC, NLU, Delhi.
- The Constitution of India detailed contents, for a complete and thorough understanding of the subject.
- About India, Coverage: Government and Political structure, Geography, Population and economy.
- Comparative Chart of Indian and U.S Constitutions.
- Table of Amendments and Provisions Altered/Inserted/Repealed.
- List of Larger Bench Decisions.
- List of Chief Justices of India.
- Compact size makes it convenient to carry.
- This book is easy to use and cite in court.
The current edition gives amended and up-to-date text of Indian Penal Code, 1860. The work includes all the changes made by the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018 (Act 22 of 2018). The book also provides the Lord Macaulay’s report in 1837 to Governor-General in Council alongwith the text of all the repealed and substituted sections, this enables the reader to understand the historical perspective of that section.
List of Amending Acts and Adaptation Orders since 1948 is also added in the edition.
Civil Procedure Code, 1908 with Limitation Act, 1963 along with Special Amendments by Act 4 of 2016 and Commercial Courts Act, 2015
The current 8th Edition of the work includes all the amendments brought by the CPC (Amendment) Act, 1999 and the recent Amendments through Act 12 to 2012 and Act 22 of 2002 at the proper place in the text alongwith the date of enforcement of the amending provisions.
Also, the Code has been affected by the Commercial Course Act,2015 (Act 4 of 2016) and recently by Amendment Act (Act 28 of 2018). Special amendments in respect of suits relating to commercial disputes or specied value have been provided by this Act and they have been printed at the appropriate places below the provisions affected thereby for such suits.