Ministry of Home Affairs issues Standard Operating Protocol (SOP), for movement of persons by train.
Standard Operating Protocol (SOP), for movement of persons by train
- Movement of trains shall be permitted in a graded manner in consultation with MoHFW and MHA.
- All the specifications with regard to train schedule, protocols for booking, entry and movement of passengers shall be published by Ministry of Railways.
- Passengers with confirmed e-tickets shall only be allowed to enter the station.
- MoR shall allow the following at train stations:
— All passengers shall be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to enter/board the train.
— Hand sanitizer at entry and exit points at station and in coaches.
— Passengers shall be wearing face masks/covers at entry and during travel.
- All passengers will have to observe social distancing.
Ministry of Home Affairs