The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi, Kerala is conducting an International Multi-Disciplinary Conference On “Labour Rights in the New Millennium”, From 5th to 7th August, 2020.
- Labour Rights under globalised environment
- Globalisation and International labour standards
- International Agencies and Labour rights
- Trends and Challenges of Domestic Labour Laws
- Protection of rights of Unorganised Workers
- Labour Rights and Gender equity
- Issues and challenges of Migrant Workers
Call for Papers:
Quality research papers, including field studies, from scholars, researchers, bar & bench, teachers, NGOs/civil societies and students are invited.
One co-author is permitted. Co-author is also required to pay registration charges.
- Foreign Delegates – US $250
- Teachers and Professionals – 3000/- (Including refreshments and lunch during Conference days)
- Students – 2000/- (Including refreshments and lunch during Conference days)
- Abstract (about 500 words) Submission: 15 April 2020
- Approved abstract notification: 20 April 2020
- Submission of registration form & charges: 30 April 2020
- Submission of full paper: 25 May 2020
- Date of Conference: 5-7 August 2020
Submit the abstracts at – nualsconference2020@gmail.
For Further Details
Dr Mini S
Our website – http://nuals-seminars.com/