This is a comprehensive Guide for Judicial Services Examination conducted by State Public Service Commissions/High Courts. This Guide has been prepared based on the examination patterns over a period of time.
The following are some of the unique features of this Guide:
- Authoritative commentary on all the relevant subjects.
- Includes the latest case law and statutory amendments, viz. Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018; Specific Relief (Amendment) Act, 2018; Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Act, 2018; Decisions of the Supreme Court on Sections 497 and 377 IPC and Triple Talaq; Constitution (101st Amendment) Act, 2016; Constitution (102nd Amendment) Act, 2018; Sabarimala case [Indian Young Lawyers’s Assn. v. State of Kerala] and Aadhaar case [K.S. Puttaswamy v. Union of India]; Personal Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019; Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Act, 2019; Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 2019; Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019; Constitution (103rd Amendment) Act, 2019 and many more.
- More than 4500 exams styled MCQs along with answers.
This Guide covers the following subjects:
- Constitution of India
- Evidence Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Muslim Law
- Transfer of Property Act
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Penal Code (IPC)
- International Organisations
- Commercial Law including Negotiable Instruments Act, Sale of Goods Act, Partnership Act, LLP Act.
- Civil Procedure Code
- Equity and Trusts
- Limitation Act
- Contract Act
- Hindu Law
- Law of Tort
Also included are additional learning resources on www.ebcexplorer.com:
- Periodic UpdatesTM
- Useful LinksTM to get access to a compilation of additional resources
- Discussion ForumTM and SCC OnLine?Blog
This Guide is indispensable for aspirants of the Judicial Services Examination. Moreover, this Guide may also be referred to for CLAT Exams conducted every year for entrance to the LL.M programme and for AIBE, APO exams, etc.