ABOUT THE JOURNAL: The RMLNLU Law Review (hereinafter ‘The Journal’), is the annual student journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow. The RMLNLU Law Review runs parallel to the RMLNLU Law Journal on CMET (Communications, Media, Entertainment, and Technology). After the huge success of the eight previous volumes, we are pleased to announce the call for papers for its Volume IX.
CALL FOR PAPERS: The Journal accepts submissions from law students all over the country and abroad in the form of:
3. Case notes/comments
4. Book Reviews
· The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue with a prescribed word limit of 4000-5000 words (excluding the abstract and footnotes).
· Each of these entries shall be required to conform to the set of guidelines that follow.
1. The formatting shall be as per the following:
a. Font – Times New Roman
b. Font size – 12 pts.
c. Line spacing – 1.5
d. Margin – 1” from all sides.
a. Font – Times New Roman
b. Font size – 10 pts.
c. Line Spacing – 1.0
d. All the sources in the footnotes must be properly cited strictly in accordance with the latest OSCOLA (4th edition) format. No endnotes or speaking footnotes (descriptive footnotes) are allowed.
2. The title should be Bold, Underlined, in Capitals, Size 16, and Center Aligned. The title should have the name(s) of the author(s), their course and college as first footnote(s).
3. Headings should be Bold, in Capitals, Size 14, and left aligned.
4. An abstract of about 250-300 words should be mandatorily included in the same word document as a part of the submission.
5. The submission should be original and non-plagiarised. They should exhibit originality in thought, critical evaluation, and careful interpretations. Submission of a paper shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
6. Co-Authorship to a maximum of two members is allowed. However, co-authorship is not allowed in “book reviews” and “case notes/comments”.
7. The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Journal Committee, RMLNLU.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. The submissions may be emailed email@example.com in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
2. The attached submission in the email, i.e., the name of the document must bethe name(s) of the author(s).
3. The subject title for the mail must be ‘Article/ Essay/ Case Comment/ Book Review for Volume IX’.
4. Please note that only one submission per author or a team of co-authors is permissible. In case of more than one submission, only theone received first would be considered for review.
· The deadline for submission of manuscipt is 15 September 2018, before 11:59 pm.
· The author(s) must send in the cover letter in the body of the mail, which must contain all the relevant biographical details(Name of the author(s), their degrees, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and E-mail ID). A separate attachment as a cover letter will not be entertained.
In case of any queries, contact:
Shrey Uttam – 9455868474
Anushree Malviya – 8765336618
Ahkam Khan – 7905726123