The Centre for Research, Development and Training in Cyber Laws and Cyber Security (CRDT-CLCS) is organising the National Level Essay Writing competition on the theme of, ‘Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Laws in India’ conducted as part of celebrating Cyber Jagrukta (Security) Awareness Diwas, January 2023.
- Last date for Registration: December 20, 2022
Submission Deadline: January 4, 2023
- You can pay the registration fees and register now.
- The Bank Account Details:
Name of the Account Holder: The Registrar, ICLE 2021
Name of the Branch: TNNLS Branch
Account Number: 30030110033821
IFSC Code: UCBA0003003.
- Registration Link : https://forms.gle/QetWgrJqwbTUF5919
Registration Fees: INR 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only).
- 1st Prize: INR 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only).
- 2nd Prize: INR 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only).
Participation Certificates for All Participants.
Undergraduate students across various streams from all universities.
To Know More Click on BROCHURE Essay Writing Comp.