The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission has made CERC (Payment of Fees) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2022 to amend the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (Payment of Fees) Regulations, 2012.
- Regulation 7 has been modified to provide that the transmission licensee shall furnish the audited statements of annual transmission charges of the preceding financial year along with the audited certificate of the licence fee payable during the corresponding financial year. While providing such details, the amount received as reimbursement of licence fees and amount or charges received for services other than transmission services shall not be included. The differential licence fee payable, if any, shall be deposited by 15th July of each year.
- Insertion of Regulation 8(A)to the Principal Regulations
“8(A). An OTC Platform registered under Regulation 40of the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (Power Market) Regulations, 2020 shall pay Rupees two lakhs towards annual registration charge by 30th April of each year.”
- Regulation 12 of the Principal Regulations has been modified to include e-filing portal of the Commission instead of Real Time Gross Settlement.
“12. Mode of payment of fees
(1) All fees payable under these regulations, including late payment surcharge, shall be paid only through the e-filing portal of the Commission, via payment gateway using net banking, debit card, credit card or any other means allowed.
(2) Persons making payment of fees in accordance with these regulations shall submit the details of remittance on the e-filing portal of the Commission asper Form-I to these regulations, within three days of making such payment.”