About the Course
Through this course, we seek to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the growing relevance of Real Estate Laws along with the challenges faced through live and interactive sessions. Real Estate Laws especially for new home buyers can be a confusing process, with a lot of people being cheated by fraudulent builders and real estate agents in the past. The introduction of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act. 2016 is to regulate the real estate sector with the aim to safeguard the interest of the consumers. This course is curated to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of Real Estate Laws.
Topics to be covered:
- Nuances of Sale Deed in Real Estate Transactions.
- Non-Institutional Real Estate Investors.
- Homebuyers under the Indian Insolvency Regime.
- Leasing and Licencing Agreements.
- Foreign Direct Investment in Real Estate.
Speakers for this Course:
- Ms. Harry Chawla, Partner, Atlas Law Partners.
- Mr. Sachit Mathur, Partner, Saraf and Partners.
- Mr. Daksh Ahluwalia, Partner, Jyoti Sagar and Associates.
- Mr. Vaibhav Suri, Partner, Luthra and Luthra.
- Mr. Alok Tewari, Senior Partner, Kochar and Co.
Interested people can register for the course through the following link: HERE
Last date for registration is March 24th, 2022.
Interested people may reach out to us through: