About SLS, Pune
Symbiosis Law School, Pune or SLS Pune is a prestigious law school under the umbrella of Symbiosis International University. Numerous budding law students have walked through its gates for more than forty years. The campus is situated besides the hustling and bustling Pune International Airport located in the state of Maharashtra.
About SLSPMUN 2022
Symbiosis Law School, Pune organizes one of the largest model united nations in Pune. The flagship event of the University’s international cell, SLSPMUN is a perfect mix of wide ranging, challenging and exclusive committees and a melting pot of constructive ideas. It gives students an intellectual atmosphere to debate, dialogue and discuss.
The conference will be held from the 8th to the 10th of April 2022 and registrations for the delegate applications have begun.
The 11th Edition of the Symbiosis Law School, Pune Model United Nations (SLSPMUN’22), thus, welcomes you to put forth your thoughts and become experts in negotiation and cooperation by being a part of an esteemed opportunity for the youth, by the youth.
Committees and Agendas
The following committees will be simulated in SLSPMUN:
- United Nations General Assembly
- Agenda: Metaverse- Threats to Cybersecurity and International Peace.
- United Nations Security council
- Agenda: Myanmar Crisis-2021
- Crisis Committee
- Agenda: The Yugoslavian War Cabinet
- All India Stakeholders Meet:
- Agenda: Legal Status of Marital Rape in India
- European Parliament
- Agenda 1: Impact of Climate Change on Global Consumers
- Agenda 2: The need for Concerted efforts to battle Statelessness and Forced Migration in order to secure the Right to Nationality
The conference is open to all students pursuing any course in any college or school to fulfillment of registration formalities.
- Executive Board Applications Begin: 3rd February 2022
- Delegate Registrations Begin: 11th February 2022
- Date of the Event: April 8-10, 2022
Awards and Cash prizes
SLSPMUN 2022 will be giving students the opportunity to win various awards for their wonderful performances.
- BEST DELEGATE
- FLAGSHIP COMMITTEE – Cash Prize, ₹ 10,000
- INTERNATIONAL PRESS CORPS- Cash Prize, ₹3,000
- OTHER COMMITTEES- Cash Prize, ₹7,000
- HIGH COMMENDATION
- FLAGSHIP COMMITTEE- Cash Prize, ₹5,000
- INTERNATIONAL PRESS CORPS- Cash Prize, ₹1,500
- OTHER COMMITTEES- Cash Prize, ₹3,500
How to Register
The registrations for SLSP MUN’22 are open. The details of the committees and their agendas are available in the registration form. Please find the link to portfolio matrix in the description of the registration form.
We look forward to your active and enthusiastic participation in the conference.
For any queries, kindly contact:
- Rohan Panda – + 91 9078987447 (USG, Delegate Affairs)
- Ronit Basu – +91 9903241674 (USG, Delegate Affairs)
- Dhaval Bothra – +91 9645935611 (USG, Delegate Affairs)
- Dhruv Bhartia – + 91 9819754648 (USG, Delegate)