The Journal of Campus Law Centre (JCLC) (ISSN: 2321-4716) is a refereed journal published by the Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, India. It provides a platform to publish high quality legal research. We invite original and previously unpublished articles, notes and comments, ‘judicial trends’, ‘legislative trends’, and book reviews from academicians, judges, lawyers and research scholars on any contemporary legal and socio-legal issue for Volume IX (2022). The contributors must not submit their manuscript elsewhere while it is under consideration at the JCLC.
Further, the contributors must ensure that their submission is their own original work and not plagiarized, and any submission found to be plagiarized shall be summarily rejected.
- The articles should consist of 5,000 – 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Comments and notes should consist of 4,000 – 6,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Submissions titled as ‘Judicial Trends’, and ‘Legislative Trends’ should consist of 3,000 – 5,000 words, inclusive of footnotes. ‘Legislative Trends’ and ‘Judicial Trends’ must contain a descriptive account of the salient legislative developments and important judicial pronouncements in India in the year 2021 respectively.
- Book reviews should consist of 1,000 – 2000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Font – Times New Roman; Size 12 for Text, 10 for Footnotes.
- Line spacing – 1.5 for text and single for footnotes.
- Microsoft Word Document Format.
- The submission should have an attached cover page with the Author’s brief description including Title, Name, University/Organization, Educational qualification, Professional Status, in not more than 300 words.
- Apart from the cover page, the rest of the submission should not contain any reference to the identity of the author to enable anonymous peer review.
- For citation and references, “Indian Law Institute, Rules of Footnoting” should be followed.
- Authors may visit freely accessible website of Indian Law Institute HERE
The submissions shall be submitted to email@example.com at the latest by 28th February 2022 in the electronic form.