About the Review
The Centre for Transnational Commercial Law is proud to launch its flagship “The Transnational Commercial Law Review (TCLR)”. The review aims to be a national forum of scholarship and discussion for academics, practitioners and regulators working in the field of commercial laws.
Theme of the Review
The theme of the review includes topics of
- Company Law
- Securities and Capital Markets Regulations
- Banking and Finance
- Foreign Investment
- Competition Law
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Contract and Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Articles for the Review are invited from students, researchers, academicians, domain experts, and practitioners.
- The submission of the manuscripts is accepted on a rolling basis.
- The manuscript submitted for publication must be original and must not be previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. They must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “TCLR Submission”.
- Articles with plagiarism of more than 20% will be
- The mail containing the submission must contain a cover letter stating the author’s details, including their name, institutional affiliation, year of study, and contact details. The submission itself must not contain any metadata or personal information.
- The Article for the Review must be within 1000-2500 words. However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and the quality is ensured.
- Co-authorship with a maximum of two authors is The contributions must necessarily be accompanied by a subtitle and the author’s by-line of not more than 50 words.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing, and 1-inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet.
- All the relevant sources must be duly acknowledged with the use of Hyperlinks only. Only in the case where Hyperlink cannot be used, the author may add a footnote that must conform to the Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) 4th Edition.
- No endnotes and speaking notes are permitted.
- All manuscripts must be submitted in a .doc or .docx format.
For any questions or clarifications, the authors may contact the Editorial Board at email@example.com.