The Moot Court Committee, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is extremely pleased to announce the 10th edition of the RMLNLU SCC Online® International Media Law Moot Court Competition, 2021 which will be held from 25th – 27th February, 2022 and the mode of the competition will be notified by January 2022.
About the Organizers:
RMLNLU: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow was established in 2005 by the State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh and came into existence in 2006 with the objective to encourage and disseminate legal knowledge.
SCC Online: In 1996, Eastern Book Company became the first Indian legal publisher to bring out a legal database on CD-Rom called the SCC Online (Supreme Court Case Finder). It was quickly adopted by the legal fraternity and became the choice of research for Supreme Court case laws.
About the Moot:
The RMLNLU SCC Online® International Media Law Moot Court Competition was launched in 2013 with the objective of creating a platform for testing the legal acumen and potential of law students globally. For over a decade, RMLNLU SCC Online® International Media Law Moot Court Competition has served as a unique platform for law students to explore nuances of international media law and hone their research and advocacy skills. In continuation of the legacy and with an aim to set higher standards to test the legal acumen, research and oratory skills of the participating teams, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow cordially invites you to the 10th edition of RMLNLU SCC Online® International Media Law Moot Court Competition, 2021 scheduled to be held from 25th – 27th February, 2022.
Eligibility and Team Structure:
- Students pursuing the three or five year courses of the LL.B. degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2021 – 2022 from any recognized law school/college/university in India/Abroad are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized law school/college/university shall be entitled to send only 1 (one) team to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
- The Institutions should provisionally register themselves by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, latest by 5th December, 2021 (23:59 hrs IST).
- Institutions must complete their final registration by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 5th January, 2022 (23:59 hrs IST). The e- mail should include a scanned copy of the duly filled registration form.
For any queries, feel free to Call/WhatsApp:
- Deeksha Anand (Jt. Convenor, Moot Court Committee) – +91 9811065942
- Prashansa Singh (Jt. Secretary, Moot Court Committee) – +91 6388350637
- Kashish Jain (Treasurer, Moot Court Committee) – +91 9810598090
or write to us at email@example.com.