Offering aspirants from all over the country the best chance to get ahead of the competition, the first batch of the online course on Advocate-On-Record exam by EBC Learning is now under full swing.
Surpassing enrollment expectations, the first batch is a huge success with AOR aspirants. To cater to the high demand, EBC Learning is now enrolling for the second batch of this premium online course.
All lawyers intent on becoming Advocate – on – Record at Supreme Court of India have to crack the notoriously difficult AOR examination. The exam is designed to test your conceptual understanding and is conducted by the Board of Examiners who are governed and regulated by the Supreme Court.
This online course on Advocate – On – Record exam is where you will learn what it takes to clear the examination with live classes from successful AORs.
This course renders sincere and methodical instruction and is designed to help you know how to prepare for and crack the prestigious examination in the first attempt.
You can enroll now (HERE) for the 2 weeks course and book your seat before enrollment ends on 5th December 2021.
Why this course?
Curated by Ms. Charu Mathur and Mr. Namit Saxena, AOR, Supreme Court of India, this live online crash course
- Discusses the eligibility criteria & preparation techniques.
- Talks about the examination pattern and
- Explains the syllabus with tips & tricks for taking the exam.
The course thoroughly explains the 4 papers of the exam in a systematic manner. The four papers discussed are: Practice and Procedure of the Supreme Court, Drafting & Advocacy, Leading Cases and Professional Ethics.
Who are the instructors?
An Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India, Ms. Charu Mathur has a rich and diverse expertise in corporate, commercial, civil, criminal and constitutional law matters. She has represented parties which include cricketing bodies and educational institutions like IIT Jodhpur, NLU Jodhpur, BPUT Orissa, MPUAT Rajasthan, private engineering and medicine colleges of Gujarat and Orissa.
Also an Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India, Mr. Namit Saxena practices as an advocate before the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, DRT, DRAT, NCLT, NCLAT and other Tribunals and Courts.
Tips, tricks and strategies for taking the exam through 10 Live classes & 32 recorded lectures
Live classes with Ms. Charu Mathur give you the chance to resolve the issues you are facing and be exam ready with her expert guidance. The instructors will handhold you through the process enabling you to streamline your hard work and succeed.
- Register today HERE
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Last date to enroll : 05-Dec-21
- Course Start Date: 06-Dec-2021
- Course End Date: 17-Dec-2021 (Access to course material till 25th Dec, 2021)
- Class timings daily from 6 -8 pm, excluding weekends, for 2 weeks
- 10 live classes by Ms. Charu Mathur
- 32 Pre- Recorded videos by Namit Saxena on how to crack the AOR exam.
- Thoroughly explains the 4 papers of the exam in a systematic manner. Four papers are: Practice and Procedure of the Supreme Court, Drafting & Advocacy, Leading Cases and Professional Ethics.
- Access to e-book on Supreme Court Practice & Procedure + EBC’s Supreme Court Rules
- 64 leading Supreme Court cases
- Live class recordings
- Student Lounge
Don’t miss the last opportunity to effectively prepare for the Advocate-on-Record exam!