Live Online Course on Advocate-on-Record Examination:
A Crash Course by Dr. Charu Mathur and Mr. Namit Saxena
Most effective AOR exam prep with12 Live Classes and 32 Pre-recorded videos covering all 4 subjects. 3 weeks duration starting 01st Nov, 2021 from 6 pm to 8 pm, excluding weekends.
Benefits: Access to 64 leading Supreme Court cases & eBook on Supreme Court Practice & Procedure
The only live online course on Advocate – on – Record exam you will ever need!
All lawyers intent on becoming Advocate – on – Record at Supreme Court of India have to crack the notoriously difficult AOR examination. The exam is designed to test your conceptual understanding and is conducted by the Board of Examiners who are governed and regulated by the Supreme Court. With approximately 3% of the candidates clearing the exam, it is easier said than done.
Do you want to ace the Advocate-on-record exam and become a part of the niche club of lawyers who may file and plead before the Supreme Court? Do you dream of establishing an independent practice in the Supreme Court?
The premium live online course on Advocate –On-Record is where you will learn what it takes to crack the examination with live classes from successful AORs.
This course renders sincere and methodical instruction and is designed to help you know how to prepare for and crack the prestigious examination in the first attempt.
Why this course?
Curated by Ms. Charu Mathur and Mr. Namit Saxena, AOR, Supreme Court of India, this live online crash course
- Discusses the eligibility criteria & preparation techniques.
- Talks about the examination pattern and
- Explains the syllabus with tips & tricks for taking the exam.
The course thoroughly explains the 4 papers of the exam in a systematic manner. The four papers discussed are: Practice and Procedure of the Supreme Court, Drafting & Advocacy, Leading Cases and Professional Ethics.
Who are the instructors?
An Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India, Ms. Charu Mathur has a rich and diverse expertise in corporate, commercial, civil, criminal and constitutional law matters. She has represented parties which include cricketing bodies and educational institutions like IIT Jodhpur, NLU Jodhpur, BPUT Orissa, MPUAT Rajasthan, private engineering and medicine colleges of Gujarat and Orissa.
Also an Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India, Mr. Namit Saxena practices as an advocate before the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, DRT, DRAT, NCLT, NCLAT and other Tribunals and Courts.
Tips, tricks and strategies for taking the exam through 12 Live classes & 32 recorded lectures
Live classes with Ms. Charu Mathur give you the chance to resolve the issues you are facing and be exam ready with her expert guidance. The instructors will handhold you through the process enabling you to streamline your hard work and succeed.
- Register today at HERE
- Duration: 3-weeks
- Course Start Date: 01-Nov-2021
- Course End Date 20 -Nov- 2021 (Access to course material till 25th Dec, 2021)
- Class timings daily from 6 -8 pm, excluding weekends, for 2 weeks
- 3rd week , 2 revision classes on the 19 th and 20th Nov 2021
- 12 live classes by Ms. Charu Mathur
- 32 Pre- Recorded videos by Namit Saxena on how to crack the AOR exam.
- Thoroughly explains the 4 papers of the exam in a systematic manner. Four papers are: Practice and Procedure of the Supreme Court, Drafting & Advocacy, Leading Cases and Professional Ethics.
- Access to e-book on Supreme Court Practice & Procedure;
- 64 leading Supreme Court Judgments;
- Live class recordings;
- Student Lounge.
Registration Extended: The course has received overwhelming response and to cater to the rising demand we have extended the registration date. Enroll today! Limited seats left!