Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is organising the Nani A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court Virtual Competition, 2021 jointly with the All India Federation of Tax Practitioners and Goods and Services Tax Practitioners Association of Maharashtra. It gives Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai immense pleasure in announcing one of the most prestigious tax moots in the country which is to be held from 26th-28th November, 2021.
Eligibility and Team Composition:
- All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate of Law, i.e., 3 years/5 years from any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- Each college/university shall be allowed to register only one team in the competition.
- Each team shall comprise of three members, where two of the members are speakers and one member is the researcher.
- The teams are required to confirm their registration by mailing the google form receipt by 30th September, 2021 (6:00 PM IST).
- A mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration.
- Any change in composition of the team will not be entertained once the memorials have been submitted, except in cases of medical emergencies.
For more details refer HERE
For any queries, please contact the following Diya Dutta (Convenor, MCS): +91 8800765832, Karina Katrak (Associate Convenor, MCS): +91 9920098080, Vaishnavi Sharma (Associate Convenor, MCS): +91 7738471919 or mail us at email@example.com