Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organising 2nd Dr. R. U. Singh National Memorial Drafting Competition, 2021.
Memorial Writing competition is an attempt to expand learing and growth during the Covid-19 pandemic when traditional learning and competitions have become obsolete.
- The event welcomes the participation of students pursuing the Three or Five Year courses of the LL.B. Degree from any recognized institution.
- The participants can participate as an Individual or a team of 2 members only.
- The registration will be through filling google form by clicking on the link or scanning the QR Code given in the brochure.
- The Registration Fee is *INR 75* for Individual Participation and INR 150 for Team participation.
- The payment can be made through BHIM UPI/ GOOGLE PAY/ PAYTM/PHONEPE .
- The registration fee is to be paid to the following:
MOBILE NUMBER: *9453014541* (Ayush Pratap Singh)
LINK OF REGISTRATION FORM: HERE
- Cash prizes of upto *INR 3000* along with ‘Certificate of Merit’ for the Winner and Runners up.
- Certificate of Participation for all the participants.
- Last date of Registration : 25th August
- Last date of online payment : 25th August
- Last date of submission : 8th September
- Result Declaration : 11th September
For more details regarding the competition, refer to the brochure of the event.
For Further Queries Contact:
Swaraj Shukla – 91255 98096
Ayushi Bajpai – 7839310013
Arzu Nayab – 8840229968
Or you can also contact us on:
Follow Facebook page – Lucknow University Moot Court Association and Instagram page @lumootcourtassociation for further updates.