ABOUT SYMBIOSIS LAW SCHOOL, HYDERABAD
The idea of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar on the principles of Vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family.’ Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad was established in 2014 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in education of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) Pune. Founded on the pillars of Expertise, Justice and Service, SLSH is committed to impart quality legal education confirming to acclaimed international standards through competent and well qualified teaching staff, techno-driven research culture, internationalization, centres of excellence, training and skill enhancement programs, moot courts and the like.
ABOUT RESEARCH AND PUBLICATION CELL
Research and Publication Cell is committed to achieving academic excellence through constant efforts to elevate the standards of the academic community at SLS-H. Towards this end the Cell hosts international and national seminars, conferences etc. The Research Cell has an Advisory Board, Research and Advisory Committee (RAC) consisting of reputed academicians, researchers from all over the world.
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
The purpose behind the International Seminar is to make the young academicians and research scholars of Ph. D aware about the importance of publishing papers in journals of international repute and providing exposure regarding the publication standards.
- Prof. Philip Thomas, Emeritus Professor, Editor, Journal of Law and Society, Cardiff Law School, Cardiff University, UK
- Prof (Dr) Gitanjali N Gill, Professor of Environmental Law, Northumbria Law School, Northumbria University, UK
- Prof. Dr. Barbara Pozzo, Full Professor on Private Comparative Law, Director of the Department of Law, Economics and Cultures, University of Insubria in Como, Italy
- Prof Elena Gladun, Public Administration Department, Tyumen State University, Russia, Executive Editor BRICS Law Journal and Fulbright Arctic Initiative researcher.
- Masrur Salekin, Additional District & Sessions Judge, Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Bangladesh, Hardiman Funded PhD Scholar, School of Law, National University of Ireland Galway
- Dr. Karuppannan Jaishankar Independent Indian criminologist. Publisher & Editor-in-Chief – International Journal of Cyber Criminology / International Journal of Criminal Justice Sciences Winner – NASI-SCOPUS (Elsevier) Young Scientist Award, 2012 – Social Sciences
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION
There shall not be any registration fee for the International Seminar. Interested participants are expected to submit a statement of purpose which shall mention their interest behind participating in the conference in 500 words on the basis of which 100 candidates will be selected for participation.
The link for sending the statement of purpose and other necessary information is provided below. Certificate of participation will be provided to the participants in the conference.
Announcement of Conference
3rd August 2021
Acceptance of Statement of Purpose
30th August 2021
Confirmation of Participation
2nd September 2021
WHO CAN APPLY?
Academicians, doctoral and post-doctoral research scholars and post-graduate students in law are invited to participate in the seminar.
Registration Link, Click HERE .
Responses will be taken till 30th August 2021.
ORGANISING AND ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Dr. Anuradha Binnuri, Officiating Director: Chief Patron
Dr. Sanu Rani Paul, Assistant Professor: Faculty-in-charge – Research and Publication Cell
Dr. Shailendra Kumar, Assistant Professor: Head-Research Projects, Research and Publication Cell
Mr. Hifajatali H. Sayyed: Head-Student Publications, Research and Publication Cell
For more details, refer BROCHURE-FROM RESEARCH TO PUBLICATION
For any queries contact us at:
Email Id: email@example.com