ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Iuris Jura started in the year 2020, aiming to create legal awareness and provides learning related to the law topics.
Iuris Jura is an e-learning platform for legal learning aspirants which gives the opportunities to all the law aspirants across India. We have put an effort so that the law aspirants and the legal fraternity can associate with us. Moreover, it is an organization that always endeavors to offer an astonishing cordial and practical outlook with equal co-operation and participation from all. Basically, it molds the legal thought process which modernizes the socio-economic lifestyle.
The main aim behind making such a vast platform is to get benefited in the best possible way in legal learning, to create legal awareness all along, and to showcase the hidden talents through blogs, articles, and so on. We are trying our best to give with all law-related content throughout, from which one could easily grasp opportunities to gain the best of it and in a quite interesting way to boost up their career in the legal realm.
We make sure that it will be a great pleasure for the law students and legal fraternity to be part of this organization. There is a lot more on the way such as brainstorming quizzes, webinars, content writing, etc. Additionally, we give regular updates from the legal fields, law notes as well as publish blogs.
ABOUT THE 4 – DAY LIVE LECTURE SERIES
Iuris Jura takes immense pride in announcing that we are organizing a 4 Day – Live Lecture Series on
- “Drafting under Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996″ (14th August, 15th August,21st August and 22nd August)”.
This 4 – day live lecture series is being organized to accumulate funds (50%) for the purpose of contributing to IDIA (Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to legal education) NGO.
Do register and be part of a noble cause.
The sessions and instructors for the same are:
- Drafting of Applications under Section 11 and 12 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 (Saturday 14th August, 2021) – Mr. Divyakant Lahoti, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India, Head – Lahoti Advocates.
- Drafting of Applications under Section 8, 9, and 16 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (Sunday 15th August, 2021) – Mr. Devashish Tiwari, Senior Associate, Naik Naik & Co. and Mr. Tariq Khan, Principal Associate, Advani & Co.
- Drafting of Statement of Claim and Statement of Defence under Section 23 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 (Sunday 15th August 2021) – Mr. Gauhar Mirza, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. and Ms. Renu Gupta, Advocate.
- Drafting of Applications under Section 34 and 37 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (Saturday 21st August, 2021) – Mr. Surjendu Sankar Das, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India, Advocate – Chambers of Surjendu Sankar Das and Dr. Shashwat Bajpai, Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court, Founder Partner, DRSB Law Chambers.
- International Commercial Arbitration and Foreign Awards (Sunday 22nd August, 2021) – Ms. Iram Majid (AICM, ACA, IMI, MCIARB), Director – IIAM, Executive Director –APCAM and Mr. Anirudh Krishnan, Founding Partner, AK Law Chambers.
Registration Link –
Note – E-Certificate will be provided to the participants.
FEE DETAILS: Fees- INR 79 early bird registration fee up to 27th July, INR 99 – Normal fee.
Google Pay : 8878380207
Bhim UPI – 9776999041@upi
Phonepe – 9776999041
Paytm – 9776999041
- Learning Experience from Renowned Arbitration Experts.
- Certificate of Achievement.
- Research Internship with Iuris Jura for top 10 Participants (T&C Applied).
Terms & Conditions for Internship: Top 10 performers of quiz on ADR laws, to be held on 22nd August, 2021 will be granted internship. (Only for those seeking internship with Iuris Jura | Not a mandate for securing Certificate of Achievement.)
Note: The speakers will instruct for the 4 – day live lecture series voluntarily and pro-bono.
50% proceeds from this event will be donated to IDIA (Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to legal education) NGO.
Please do register and be part of a noble cause.
Call: 7999755987 (Yash Talreja), 7828046618 (Nasimuddin Khan).
For more details, refer Iuris Jura Brochure
For Further Details Visit Website and Social media handles: