Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organizing 1st Prof. S. K. Singh Memorial National Client Counseling Competition, 2021.
The Client Counselling competition promotes greater knowledge and interest among law students in the preventive law and counseling functions of law practice and encourages students to develop interviewing, planning, and analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship in the law office. The competition simulates a law office consultation in which law students, acting as attorneys, are presented with a client matter. They conduct an interview with a person playing the role of the client. This includes eliciting facts, dealing with the client in a very laymen form, advising about the relevant law, providing options for proceeding, and assisting the client to make an informed choice. Following the interview, the student attorneys consult each other regarding how the interview proceeded and their intended plan of action.
Keeping in mind the benefits and importance of such experimented interactions, Lucknow University is, for the first time ever, organizing a Client Counseling Competition via online mode.
The following important points should be taken note of regarding the competition:
- The registration fee is Rs. 500 per team
- The last date of registration is 20th August 2021
- Registration is based on a first come first serve basis
- There are cash prizes for the winning and runner-up teams as well as for the Best Counsellor of up to Rs. 8500.
Participation certificates will be awarded to all the participants.
- The registration will be through filling a Google Form.
LINK OF THE FORM: HERE
- For further details regarding the rules and comprising rounds of the competition, refer to the Brochure.
Contact for Any Query:
• Amrit Singh : 8948054412
• Mansi Singh : 8004318016
• Khyaati Rajpoot : 7007372630
Or you can also contact us on: email@example.com
Follow our Facebook page – Lucknow University Moot Court Association and Instagram page @lumootcourtassociation for further updates.