The Moot Court Society, NLSIU Bangalore in association with Trilegal is organising the III NLS-Trilegal International Arbitration Conference along with its flagship moot competition- NLS-Trilegal International Arbitration Moot on 16th May 2021. There is no registration fee for the conference and will be hosted on Zoom cloud meetings.
The conference will be a unique opportunity for students, researchers, arbitration professionals, lawyers and academicians to engage on pertinent issues impacting the practising of arbitration in the ever-evolving legal and economic environment. We are grateful to WilmerHale LLP, SAARC Arbitration Council, Singapore International Arbitration Centre, Wolters Kluwer and Centre for Online Dispute Resolution for sponsoring our event.
There will be two sessions in the conference:
Session I: Multi-Party and Multi-Contract Arbitrations- Issues and Challenges
Time: 12:00-1:30 PM IST
Panelists for Session I:
- Mr. Salim Moollan QC (Barrister, Essex Court Chambers)
- Mr. Promod Nair (Partner Arista Chambers; Council Member, HKIAC)
- Ms. Shaneen Parikh (Partner, Head- International Arbitration Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas)
- Anuradha Agnihotri (Partner, Dispute Resolution Trilegal)
Session II: Contemporary Issues on Interim Reliefs in Arbitration
Time: 2:30-4:00 PM IST
Panelists for Session II:
- Mr. David Brynmor Thomas QC (Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers)
- Mr. Mysore Prasanna (Independent Consultant Arbitrator and Mediator)
- Mr. Gaurav Pachnanda (Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India; Door Tenant, Fountain Court Chambers)
- Ms. Shweta Bidhuri (South Asia Head, SIAC)
- Ashish Bhan (Partner, Dispute Resolution Trilegal)
Session I: HERE
Session II: HERE
For more details, visit the concept note available Here
Last date for registration is 15th May, 2021.