Delhi announces weekend curfews starting from April 16, 2021.
Following guidelines have been issued in relation to the same:
- Only Essential services will be operated.
- Only Takeaways and Home Deliveries.
- Curfew passes for weddings and other permitted activities.
- Gyms, pools and malls will remain closed.
- Cinema halls allowed with 30% capacity.
Earlier, Maharashtra Government imposed Section 144 in the State from 8pm starting from April 14, 2021. All establishments were directed to remain close except for essential services.