Saudi Arabia has announced 90-days temporary work visa for foreign nationals to work in Saudi Arabia. The key features are:
- The new Temporary Work visa enables foreign nationals to work in Saudi Arabia for a maximum 90-day period with multiple entries.
- Foreign nationals applying for this visa will not need to obtain work permit or residency.
- The validity of the Temporary work Visas shall be for a period of one year.
- The quotas could be purchased by the employers for the Temporary Work visas online, through the Qiwa platform. There will no need to visit office or documents are required.
Qualification required for employer to avail Temporary Work Visa are:
- Valid commercial registration of the employer.
- All foreign national employees must have valid work permits
- Employer must be compliant with Saudi Arabia’s Wage Protection System
- Employer must have a Medium Green color status or higher of the Nitaqat color categories
Employers purchasing quotas of Temporary Work visas have to follow the current COVID-19 policies in the countries where their foreign national employees will be required to obtain their visa stickers.
*Tanvi Singh, Editorial Assistant has put this story together.