The School of Social Sciences and Inter-disciplinary studies (SSSIS), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala is planning to organise the 6th RGNUL Multi-Disciplinary Congress (MDC) on Rights of Transgender Community. SSSIS is calling for papers from students, research scholars, academicians, professionals and others for the MDC on the following (including but not limited to these) sub-themes:
- Gender Non-Conformity and Constitutional Protection: Expanding Gender.
- Intersectionality and Discrimination against Transgender Community.
- Broadening the contours of the Right to Health of Transgender Community.
- Human Rights of Transgender Community and LGBTQ+Community.
- International Perspective on Rights of Transgender Community.
- Modern Society and Raw Models attitude towards Homosexuality.
- Civil Society and the Changing Perception Towards Transgender Community.
Important dates and details of the Event
- Date: March 9, 2021
- Mode of the MDC: Online
- Last date for submission of abstracts: February 21, 2021
- Notification for acceptance of Abstracts: February 23, 2021
- Online Payment of Registration Fees Link: Will be available from February 23, 2021
- Last date for payment of fees: March 2, 2021
- Last date for submission of full paper: March 7, 2021
The papers and abstracts (soft copy) must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for the 6th RGNUL Multidisciplinary Congress on Rights of Transgender Community” on or before the last date of full paper submission (soft copy). The paper and details of the author must be submitted as separate documents in the same e-mail.
Registration fee Details
The registration is required to be done only after the acceptance of the abstract.
For Student(s)/Research Scholar(s): Rs. 200 (Rs. 300 in case of co-authorship)
For Academician(s)/Professional(s)/Other(s): Rs. 500 (Rs. 600 in case of co-authorship)
In consonance with the Objectives of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, the School of Social Sciences and Inter-disciplinary Studies (SSSIS) has been established at the University. The SSSIS has been established to foster the social aspects of all learning. The School promotes the idea of inter-disciplinary studies and research.
For any queries or clarifications, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.