ABOUT THE SEMINAR
In technically driven society, people use various devices to make life simple. The Internet connects people globally across the world easily and economically. There is a school of thought that believes a computer has been used as a medium or instrument for commission of cyber crimes like trespass, larceny or conspiracy. Whereas the other schools give much credence to the unique nature of emerging technologies and unique set of challenges, unknown to the existing criminal jurisprudence ; such as nature and scope of cyber crimes, intention and difficulties in locating the offender, jurisdiction and enforcement etc.
Cyber crimes are hazardous against different organisations and people who are connected via Internet technology. It is a significant challenge to a society and can be particularly harmful to the individuals.
The objective of the seminar is to disseminate knowledge, create awareness about different forms of cyber crimes in the 21st century and understanding of the cyber laws, issues and challenges of cyber crimes.
The conclusion drawn from the seminar would facilitate the organisers, participants and other stakeholders in making legislature and policy interventions to bring about positive transformation in both social and legal sphere.
CALL FOR PAPER
Researchers, Academicians, Professionals are invited to contribute research papers on the following topics :
- Cyber space : National and international perspective.
- Domain name dispute in Cyber Space.
- Cyber crime investigation, Evidence and Cyber Forensics
- Cyber crime under Information technology act, 2002.
- Cyber Extremism and Radicalization.
- Role of the UN for preserving peace and security in cyber space.
- Privacy in cyber space.
- Crime against the government in the cyber world.
- Jurisdiction issue of cyber crime on national and international level.
- Cyber Defamation.
- Cyber crime against women
- Cyber crime under the provisions of Indian laws.
- Criminal trial on social media.
- Copyright protection on social media
- Cyber crime and right to freedom of expression on social media.
- Cyber security
REGISTRATION FEE :
- For academicians /professionals/teachers/other delegates – Rs. 750
- Research scholars – Rs. 500
- For U.G and P.G students – Rs. 350
- No accommodation will be provided by the organising committee.
- For academicians /professionals/teachers/other delegates – Rs. 850
- Research scholars – Rs. 600
- For U.G and P.G students – Rs. 450
MODE OF PAYMENT :
- Google Pay/Paytm/BHIM/Phonepe on 8181838340 (Nishant Veer Singh)
Account No. – 918181838340 &
IFSC Code – PYTM0123456 &
NAME – Nishant Veer Singh
FORM LINK – HERE
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
- For participation, registration is mandatory. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in the Conference.
- Prior registration is to be made by making payment and sending an email of abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No abstract or Article/paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission.
- The paper should not be plagiarised, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- No TA/DA shall be provided by the University.
- Selected papers will be published in a book containing ISBN Number.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION :
- Papers will be accepted in both Hindi and English.
- Word limit :
Abstract – 350 words
Article/Paper – 4000-8000 words
- Paper must be typed in MS Word in font – Times New Roman or Kruti Dev.
- Line spacing should be 1.5 and font size 12.
- Footnotes shall be in size 10 and uniform style of citation shall be followed.
- Author details shall be mentioned in the front page.
- Abstract and Article/Paper must be sent on the following email email@example.com
- Papers submitted after stipulated deadline shall not be accepted for presentation in the Conference.
Last date of registration : 23rd February, 2021
Submission of abstract : 24th February, 2021
Article/Paper submission : 2nd March, 2021
MODE OF PRESENTATION
- Paper presentation only (no PowerPoint presentations will be allowed).
Conference shall be held in Juris Hall, Administrative Block, University of Lucknow, New Campus, Jankipuram extension, Lucknow. 226021
(Location is easily accessible from Airport, Railway Station and Bus Station)