NLSIU is all set to conduct the NLAT exam on 12th September. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam must meet the following requirements:
- The NLAT can be taken on a laptop or desktop only. Mobile phones or tablets are not allowed.
- Operating System of Windows 7 or above is required. MacOS or Linux is not supported.
- Internet speed of minimum 1Mbps is required.
- The browser should be Google Chrome.
- Integrated webcam is mandatory. The examination system should have access to the camera.
- Antivirus and pop up blockers should be disabled.
- Ensure time is set as Indian Standard Time.
- “Safe Assessment Browser (SAB) Tool must be downloaded and installed. Registered candidates shall be provided with a link to download the SAB tool in advance of the examination.
- More details can be found on https://admissions.nls.ac.in/documents/TechRequirements.pdf