Webinar on ‘Dispute Resolution in India – Discovering the Full Potential of e-discovery’ organized by MNLU Mumbai.
Date: Saturday, 05 September 2020
Time: 4.30 PM to 6.00 PM
The proposed structure of the webinar is provided below:
Webinar Structure (Q&A with Panel)
- Opening Remarks – Prof. (Dr.) Dilip Ukey, Vice Chancellor, MNLU Mumbai
- Moderator – Chirag Balyan, Centre for Arbitration & Research, MNLU Mumbai
- Moderator – Shubhabrata Chakraborti, Partner, Juris Corp
- Corporate views on the role of E-Discovery in the company’s dispute resolution processes – Naveen Raju, Executive Vice President and Legal Head, Mahindra & Mahindra Groups
- Role of E-Discovery in International Arbitration – Kevin Nash, Deputy Registrar and Centre Director, SIAC
- Existing Law and Status of E-Discovery in India and how we could discover the full potential? – Jayesh H., Founding and Managing Partner, Juris Corp
- Role of E-Discovery in Assessment of Damages – Mrinal Jain, Managing Director, FTI Consulting and Advisory Board, Centre for Arbitration & Research, MNLU
- E-Discovery, the Technology and the Cost-Benefit Analysis in India – Amit Jaju, Senior Managing Director, Forensic Technology, FTI Consulting .
Registration, click HERE