We strive to bring forth academically excellent content across various fields of Law and Social Sciences which includes Economics, History, Politics among others.
- The submission should deal with a relevant/topical issue concerning any area of Law, History, Political Science, Economics, or Policy.
- Submissions are welcome from students, researchers, practitioners, and faculty.
- The articles should be mailed to us in a word document and while formatting the document, the author(s) should keep the following things in mind:
- Font size: 12 pt., Font style: Times New Roman and Line spacing: 1.5 lines.
- The authorities and sources should be duly acknowledged and hyperlinks should be used for the same. If hyperlinks are not available, then footnotes (uniform style) can be used.
- The submission should be between 1000-1200 words excluding footnotes. If the author wishes to publish a longer piece, they can send the same in two parts.
- Only original work of the author(s) will be accepted. Submissions will be screened for plagiarism. Plagiarism > 25 % will be a ground for rejection.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors.
- Cross-posting is allowed with the permission of the editors
- Submissions must be emailed to editorial.elsreview@gmail.
com with the subject ‘SUBMISSION FOR ELSR’.
- The body of the email must contain a short bio of the author(s) and the name of the institution that they are affiliated with.
- The board would look into various factors like relevance to the theme of the blog, accuracy of facts, depth of analysis, coherence in arguments, and lastly, language and structure of the content. The decision of the editorial board shall be binding and final.
- Upon selection, the author will be intimated of the same and will be required to send an image that should be representative of the submission piece.
- Generally, the author(s) will be intimated about acceptance/rejection within 7 days of submission. However, under exceptional circumstances, the review process may take up to 10 days.