About the Institution and Journal
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law. The review looks to understand the legal paradigm prevalent in India and abroad and how it affects finance and other cross border mercantile activities. The journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
Call for Blogs
The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) invites blog posts from legal practitioners, academicians, research fellows, undergraduate students, postgraduate students, etc., for RFMLR Sidebar.
About the Sidebar
RFMLR is one of the established forums for creating a dialogue on corporate and Financial Laws. Through the platform of this Blog, the Editorial Board has made an attempt to further the objective of exchange of ideas and the reporting of new developments in all aspects of business, financial and mercantile laws, broadly defined.
RFMLR invites submissions on a rolling basis on corporate law, securities law, insolvency law, banking law, arbitration law, competition law, and taxation law. Submissions can be in the form of articles, opinions, case comments, and short notes on the aforementioned topics. We request you to read the Submission Guidelines carefully before sending your submissions.
The RFMLR Sidebar can be accessed at rfmlr.com.
1) The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
2) All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
3) Submission should contain endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and single-spaced.
4) Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1300 words (exclusive of Endnotes).
5) The submission should be accompanied with a covering a letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
6) All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for RFMLR Sidebar”. .
7) All selected entries will be published on the RFMLR Sidebar at rfmlr.com
8) The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 12% (Exclusive of Endnotes).
9) The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to RFMLR, however, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.) is to be followed for citation. All endnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single-spacing and justified text.
For any queries, please contact the Editorial Board at email@example.com.