Skip to content
National Directives for COVID-19 Management
- Compulsory wearing of face cover in public and work places.
- Spitting in public and work places punishable with fine.
- Social distancing to be followed in public places and in public transport.
- Marriage related gathering shall ensure social distancing and maximum number of guests not to be more than 50.
- Funeral/last rites related gathering shall ensure social distancing and max. number allowed not to be more than 20.
- Consumption of liquor, paan, gutka, tobacco etc. in public places not allowed.
- Shops to ensure minimum six feet distance among customers and not more than 5 persons allowed in shops.