West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is organising a two day National Workshop on Chemical and Hazardous Waste Management.
Workshop Venue: The WB National University of Juridical Sciences, 12, LB Block, Sec III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700098.
Call for Papers
Those who are interested in presenting a paper on any of the above themes must send an abstract of 600 words along with a brief biographical note (not more than 200 words) on or before 20 May 2020. Preference would be given to those papers that incorporate empirical study on the major themes of the workshop, which help in training different stakeholders involved in the management of chemical and hazardous substances. The acceptance of the paper for presentation would be informed by 30 May 2020.
Upon acceptance, a full-length paper of 4,000 – 6,000 words must be sent by 5 July 2020. If the full-length paper is not submitted before the last date, authors will not be allowed to present the paper in the Workshop. Submission of the full-length paper would be presumed as unconditional consent of the author/s for its possible use in the preparation of a research report by the organisers. Submission of abstracts and full-length papers must be made through e-mail to Mr. Atul Alexander at email@example.com.
Since the workshop is focusing on the chemical and hazardous waste management, the following stakeholders in this field would be immensely benefited:
- Members and officers of pollution control boards
- Representatives from chemical and hazardous industries
- Importers and exporters of chemicals
- Representatives from waste disposal facilities
- Academicians and students
There is no registration fee for the Workshop. However, the participation to the Workshop is limited to 60 participants (excluding the paper presenters). All interested participants must register by sending a mail to Ms. Dulung Sengupta at dulungsengupta[at]gmail.com
Please note that the organizers are not in a position to provide accommodation to any participant or paper presenter. Though we can provide a list of the accommodation available near the University, we take no responsibility regarding the booking, quality or any other aspect relating to accommodation.
- Last date for submission of Abstract: 20 May 2020
- Last date for submission of Full Paper: 5 July 2020
- Workshop Date: 17 & 18 July 2020
- E-mail id for Submissions: atulalexander100[at]nujs.edu
- E-mail id for Registration by Participants: dulungsengupta[at]gmail.com
- Contact Number: 033-23357379/0765 (extn 1180), 8017135236
Note: Certificate would be issued to only those participants who attend all sessions.
- Mr. ATUL ALEXANDER: 9043267555 (ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF LAW, WBNUJS).
- Ms. DULUNG: 8017135236 ( RESEARCH ASSISTANT, WBNUJS)