Centre for Poverty and Access to Justice has been established to provide thorough research, publications and discussion, a dynamic platform for studying the barriers to access to justice with emphasis on the groups disadvantaged due to inequality in their economic status, discrimination and lack of legal awareness; and overcoming the barriers through State, Civil Society and Policy Intervention.
The NLUO CPAJ Newsletter is inviting submissions in form of Articles for its First Volume to be published in June 2020 from the Law Students, Legal Professionals and Practitioners. The authors are at liberty to discuss the role of any act or acts of the government or authorities. One of the suggestive themes considering the current circumstances of the mankind is accessibility of essentials to the poor during this lockdown. The article shall incorporate the ways the Central, the State and the Local government and its policies aid the socially and economically disadvantaged people. Additionally, the manner in which the government machinery work so the vulnerable sections could be protected under extraordinary circumstances akin to the lockdown imposed for 21 days.
- The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-2000 words.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Spacing 1.5.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- Style of citation: Uniform.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the manuscripts.
The selected manuscripts will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter, also all the publications will be facilitated with an e-certificate.
The submissions must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail should read ‘Submission for ARTICLE CPAJ ’. the submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis on Wednesday of each week till 30th April, 2020.