National Law Institute University, Bhopal, in collaboration with National Commission of Women, New Delhi, is organizing a two-day National Seminar on Empowerment of Tribal Women in India : Issues, Challenges and Perspectives on 7th and 8th March, 2020. The seminar aims to provide a platform to discuss and deliberate upon the issues and perspectives related to mainstreaming of tribal women in India.
We invite research papers from students, academicians, researchers, government functionaries, NGO representatives and other interested applicants on the following themes:-
- Customary laws and tribal women
- Gender injustice and human rights of tribal women
- Tribal women and forest based economy
- Panchayat Raj Institutions and tribal women
- Education, health and malnutrition in Tribal India
- Multiculturalism and tribal women
Selection of papers for presentation shall be on the basis of abstract submission. Upon confirmation of participation in the seminar, shortlisted papers will be published in consultation with National Commission of Women, New Delhi.
- Last Date for Abstract submission – 31st January, 2020
- Communication regarding selection of the abstract – 7th Feb, 2020
III. Last Date for Registration – 15th February, 2020
- Last Date for submission of full paper – 20th February, 2020
For guidelines on paper submission and other details, kindly refer to the brochure attached. We are also attaching the link to our Google Form for registration. In case of any queries, feel free to write to at firstname.lastname@example.org