The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
About the Journal
The NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal. Further details are available on our website: nualslawjournal.com
About the Blog
The NUALS Law Journal Blog shall accept submissions from students, legal professionals and practitioners dealing with any contemporary legal issue on a rolling basis.
Guidelines for contributions
- All submissions shall be made to email@example.com with the subject “Submission for NUALS Law Journal Blog”.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Length of the article must not exceed 1500 words.
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12. Line Spacing should be 1.5.
- The article should contain endnotes and not footnotes. All endnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Details of the author(s) should not be mentioned in the file containing the article.
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email.
Nikhil Mahadeva, 8848123610