The Centre for Law and Development (CLD) is a Research Centre at the National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kochi (NUALS Kochi). The CLD NUALS Securities Law e-Newsletter is a leading online newsletter in the area of Security Law. It features articles, case notes and opinions by experts in the area of Security Law. The Quarterly e-Newsletter also provides updates on the legal and regulatory developments in the area.
CLD NUALS Securities Law e-Newsletter is now open for contributions for its Eighth Volume to be published in November 2019. Contributions to the e-Newsletter are welcome from all academicians, professionals and law students.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue in securities law and must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- The word limit for the contribution is 800 to 1200. (excluding footnotes)
- The article should be submitted as a Word Document (.doc/.docx) and must be in Times New
Roman font size 12, line spacing 1.5 for contents and footnotes.
- The topic of the article and the name of the document shall be the same. It is to be noted that the document shall not mention anything about the author.
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum 2 authors).
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Footnotes shall be avoided and kept to a bare minimum (if necessary).
In order to facilitate independent, innovative dialogue on securities law and regulatory practice, we invite students as well as professionals to send in their entries to email@example.com on or before October 28, 2019 (by 11:59 pm).
The subject of the mail shall be ‘Submission for CLD e-Newsletter Edn. VII’. The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
For regular updates, follow us on LinkedIn.
In case of any Queries, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Utkarsh Jhingan: +91 9872930743
- Akhil Kumar: + 91 8789937466
- Manal Shah: +91 9867082140