We invite contributions from academicians, practitioners of the legal profession, researchers, post-graduates and under-graduate students of law. Contributions may be in the form of articles, essays, notes, commentaries and reviews. Submissions will be put through an exhaustive review process and published on the official website of the
University (nuals.ac.in) as well as the CIPR website (ciprnuals.in)
Categories of Submissions:
• Articles: 5000- 7000 words
• Essays: 3000-5000 words
• Notes, Comments and Reviews: 1000- 3000 words
Word count is exclusive of footnotes. Longer submissions will be considered at the discretion of the editorial board.
Guidelines for Submission:
- All submissions are to be made in the electronic form, and must be sent to email@example.com.
- Submissions must be received on or before 15th December, 2019.
- All submissions must include an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a brief note including the following information:
– Postal Address
– Name of Institution
– Course of Study (if applicable)
– Academic Year
- In submission of work, the author undertakes that the work is original and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check at the first stage of evaluation. If work is found to be unoriginal or plagiarised, it will be rejected at the first instance.
- Authors will be intimated of receipt of submission within one week from date of submission.
- The submission must be made in .docx/ .doc (word document) format. PDFs of submissions will not be accepted.
- The body of the manuscript must be according to the following specifications:
– Times New Roman font
– Font Size 12
– Line spacing 1.5
- Submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th edition) style of citation. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing. On acceptance of submission, authors will be issued a certificate of publication.
For any queries or clarifications, reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org +91-8197874621 (Pranav Valiathan Pillai, Editor-in-Chief)